Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 04:34 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS

here is a short film to settle all of this

the ultimate movie

Old 04-14-2008, 04:42 PM
4th Gear

well either way - according to the Mayan calendar by December 21st, 2012, it ain't gonna matter anyhoo... [:-]

Old 04-14-2008, 04:45 PM
6th Gear

so I was just thinking instead of actually putting in a useful link, I should have rick'rolled you all. So watch my video it sheds trillions of photon's on the situation.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:47 PM
3rd Gear

IM gonna have a rager that night

Old 04-14-2008, 05:14 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindariâ„¢

a little suspicious???

just because people point and say "bomb"?

these so called "facts" are assumptions made from video and audio footage.

here's a link to page made by a guy how analyized the Pentagon crash - again from second hand pics and video - interesting reading
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

funny how he comes to the conclusion that - hey! a jet airliner of the same make and model of those highjacked could have done that damage. [8D]
Alright... looks like everything that is suspicious is all coincidental. That makes much more sense... Seeing ashow facts don't play any role because they're clearly all assumptions based on nothing... not like scientists whodo their work based on.... educated guesses and hypothesis and postulates.... that then are proven to be facts...

Old 04-14-2008, 05:40 PM
4th Gear

hell, most held beliefs are subject to scrutiny, mate. But these claims of conspiracy are so outlandish it borders on the ridiculous.

First you have to belief - for these twits to be correct - that theUS government would stage all this in the first place.

Second - you have to believe that the people that worked in the WTC buildings could ignore the tons of explosives and miles of wiring required to pull off a demolition of this magnatude.

Third - you could fly big bulky airliners into the precise location where the collapse is to happen - even the video proves they start their collapse right at the point of impact.

and fourth - get George W. Bush to make the dumbest look on his face when told about it. Ok, that would be easy, but you think if he was in the "know" about this he could have at least did a McCaully Caulkin Home Alone double cheek slap or something!

For all this to happen the way these crackpots envision it could would require more tossing out of factsthan substantiating those that is shown.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:04 PM
4th Gear

here's another point...

The History Channel (or maybe it was the Discovery Channel) had a complete computer analysis of the MacGruder film - frame by frame - in a recent documentary.

Now if you are up on your conspiracy theories you will know I'm referring to the infamous 8mm film shot of the Kennedy assination in Dallas, TX.

For years I saw all the shows - watched JFK, the film by Oliver Stone - and truly believed that there had to be a second shooter and the "magic bullet" theory was a cover-up.

That is until I saw that complete analysis. And yes, all the facts lined up and it was a lone gunman. Now where Jack Ruby comes into play - who the hell knows.

Sothere was no second gunman. All these years they kept saying there was a cop or a construction guy up there on the "grassy knoll" through "enhanced" grainy photos. But it was like looking at clouds and seeing bunnies and dogs - no one was there. It was all speculative imaginings and I truly believed them. Like you I was doubting everything because I was going by what they said and what they were saying made somesense at the time.

But then there came the most recent documentary - and I bet even Oliver Stone can't refute it.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:32 PM
2nd Gear

9 11 was rigged nuff said any one that dosent think so cant think for them self has been spoon fed this crap by our gov.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:55 AM
4th Gear

it's not a matter of thinking for ourselves - it's a matter of thinking within the realms of known reality, mate

Old 04-15-2008, 03:31 PM
2nd Gear

Reality for me personally, is that when a plane crashes, its supposed to leave wreckage, and when a building crashed down such as WTC 7 did, it's a controlled demolition... and that molten pools of metal that register 2000 degress is weird considering jet fuel only burns at 1500 degrees.

But that's just my opinion. We all agree to disagree it seems.

Quick Reply: YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS