Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

You know what really grinds my gears...

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 10:23 PM

^ HA HA HA.....I cant breathe LOL HA HA HA

Old 11-20-2008, 11:43 PM
2nd Gear

new pics of her october photoshoot

Attached Thumbnails You know what really grinds my gears...-blck.jpg   You know what really grinds my gears...-blck3.jpg  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:53 PM

Wow, your spreading her pics all over the internet like a disease......LOL

Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 AM
2nd Gear

lol a pretty disease...jk lol but nah be fair, like u sed, the others didnt do her justice.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:16 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
np, yea like i figured now at my age, if im gonna be in a relationship at all i might as well just do it right. plus yea being like the way i was is fun and all, but its a pain in the *** most of the time. have to be thinking one step ahead all the time, always have an alibi, worry about if anyone the other knows saw me with her. its not worth the stress. n most guys who obviously get no ***** at all that think theyre players will tell u that its easy to do, and that they do it without even thinking; BULLSHIT!
You changed your ways because you felt it was a "pain in the ***" to juggle?
You got a girl pregnant. She got an abortion. The irresponsibility (both of you) is what you should look back on to motivate your change. Not the 'annoyances'.

It's good you've changed -- don't get me wrong... just saying that it'd be good if you had for the right reasons. And if you simply omitted your reasoning, wanting to look gangsta or something... I don't know why. Nothing wrong with ACTUALLY growing up.

/rant

Congrats on the 8 months. I feel the music situation... though I'm starting to come around to some of my girlfriends music, I will never dig the hillbilly country stuff she puts on sometimes. Seriously, WTF is that? Anybody can get rich with country music.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:32 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by headshok2002
You changed your ways because you felt it was a "pain in the ***" to juggle?
You got a girl pregnant. She got an abortion. The irresponsibility (both of you) is what you should look back on to motivate your change. Not the 'annoyances'.

It's good you've changed -- don't get me wrong... just saying that it'd be good if you had for the right reasons. And if you simply omitted your reasoning, wanting to look gangsta or something... I don't know why. Nothing wrong with ACTUALLY growing up.

/rant

Congrats on the 8 months. I feel the music situation... though I'm starting to come around to some of my girlfriends music, I will never dig the hillbilly country stuff she puts on sometimes. Seriously, WTF is that? Anybody can get rich with country music.
thanks, and obviously thats not the entire reasoning behind my change. sure it being a pita is one of them, but def not the entire reason. getting her pregnant affected me alot. i had alot of moments after where i was having "what if" thoughts, u know? and it definitely did have alot to do with me growing up. this isnt the only thing i changed about myself. i stopped doing alot of stupid **** i used to do, like breaking car mirrors and starting random fights on the street while drunk, as i mentioned in another thread lol. plus my whole attitude with school. so it wasnt just that, i did a whole laundry list of things, n so far its working out . and about the music, how much can you expect from someone who 'keeps it in the family'?

Old 11-21-2008, 09:44 AM

lol a pretty disease...jk lol but nah be fair, like u sed, the others didnt do her justice.
She is pretty and these new ones show it, but remember diseases are annoying, contagious and spread.......wait doesn't she do all 3 ....LOL j/k.

Old 11-21-2008, 09:50 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
She is pretty and these new ones show it, but remember diseases are annoying, contagious and spread.......wait doesn't she do all 3 ....LOL j/k.
its too early for this **** lol

Old 11-21-2008, 09:59 AM

its too early for this **** lol
Sorry......I woke up at 6 and couldn't go back to sleep. I crack on you later.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:06 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
Sorry......I woke up at 6 and couldn't go back to sleep. I crack on you later.
how sweet of you lol..im in art class right now

Quick Reply: You know what really grinds my gears...