Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

You know what really grinds my gears...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 12:22 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Superdug
dude, one your not very smart. you think pulling out is not going to get her pregnant. come on dude seriously. Don't be a fool wrap your tool.

secondly if your a big baller (which you obviously are) kick her **** to the curb you shouldn't have a gf anyway you should have a bunch of them.
3rd isn't 17 illeagal, all it takes is for her parents to get pissed at you and your done, they call the cops you go to jail. Maybe the law is different where your at but here in Cali.

lastly your car, your music, it works like this you give a mouse a cookie.....you let your gf listen to music in you car.....see the problems.
Anyway yeah she looks good but dude you know how many other chicks out there look good as well. Get your game right.
nah i know she can get pregnant, n i wasnt being completely serious. yea sometimes i pull out but i mostly wrap it. n nah im not really a baller, i get by . n yea ive kinda changed my immoral ways of polygamy and just stickin to her; 8 months so far. there was one point 2 years ago wen i was in 3 serious relationships at the same time. 3, in jersey age of consent is 16. n 4 i think u guys misunderstood me about the whole ipod thing. i do listen to my music in the car now, shes the one that listens 2 her ipod. the singing is. but yea ill take care of that last one .

Old 11-18-2008, 01:21 PM
4th Gear

17 is the cutoof age and second u should sit her in the back seat get a partition that is sound proof and keep her back there. Im sure she wont mind getting chaffaured around town and u get to bump ur music. oh yea crank ur bass so she really feels it in the back seat.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:15 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by pa4ul
u should sit her in the back seat get a partition that is sound proof and keep her back there. Im sure she wont mind getting chaffaured around town and u get to bump ur music. oh yea crank ur bass so she really feels it in the back seat.
lmao..and i can get a side job as a vigilante!

Old 11-18-2008, 02:24 PM
4th Gear

there u go man now that u got the hard work cutout for u get sum soundproof glass. lol.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:49 PM
2nd Gear

n if i cant manage that, ill just stick to what upstatenya4 suggested...ne1 have a diy on diconnecting a pass. side air bag?

Old 11-18-2008, 04:30 PM
2nd Gear

Wow. Never had a chick verbalize her discomfort with my music like that. They ask what "is this?" and I can tell that they might not be feeling it, but when I explain what it is and point out a few songs they would like, they go for it.

I've converted a few rap only types to some hot rock and metal songs.

Also, I would REFUSE to allow someone in my car who would listen to their i-Pod and destroy the personal communication that goes with allowing her into my car. If she wants to listen to her i-Pod, she must also want to walk.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:46 PM
5th Gear

my ex moved from texas to ny 6 years before I met her. if you asked her where she was from, she'd say 'texas, but i live in ny now'. no bitch, you're from ny. fiercely proud of that state for whatever reason...

at one point she was with me driving up from NC back to NY, and she saw a car with a texas plate, and got all excited. I told her the dumb bastard probably meant to drive down to the store for a case of beer and some skoal and got lost. She open hand slapped me in the face for it.

I stood on the brakes on the highway stopped the car and told her if she wants to ever try that again, she can get out and walk her *** home.

THATS how you gotta be.

and before anyone from texas gives me any ****, i have no problem with texas, its just the constant talk about being from there when she WASN'T from there anymore. had to get her to shut up somehow.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:32 PM
2nd Gear

yea i think shes done with the whole ipod thing. she tried to do it again today, stopped the car, gave her $.35 n told her to enjoy the bus ride home. never saw anyone put headphones away so fast.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Tech Guru

^ LOL! That's funny ****!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
yea i think shes done with the whole ipod thing. she tried to do it again today, stopped the car, gave her $.35 n told her to enjoy the bus ride home. never saw anyone put headphones away so fast.
Yes !!! You did it....HA HA HA

Did you feel all grown up and ****?

Quick Reply: You know what really grinds my gears...