Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Default RE: you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?

hahaha I think that ***** funny, computer revenge that's just great.

Old 02-11-2008, 01:15 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?

Damn, these kids are serious tools bro.

Old 02-11-2008, 01:27 PM
1st Gear

wow i mean doesn't he automatically lose by owning a taurus?

Old 02-11-2008, 03:50 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: koolmilds

first, sorry for the thread hijack....

SHO = Super High Output. surprisingly, the internals hold up real well to forced induction, with the only exception being the pistons. they are cast but its nothing that a set of JE Pistons and Total Seal Gapless rings wouldnt take care of.
i know what it means, thats why i wondered why they made a taurus SHO, just doesn't seem like it belongs in the same sentence lol. so the only thing that need to be replaced at 500hp is pistons? if so, thats pretty damn good. kinda odd your rods are rated higher than your pistons tho, completely opposite with the 1.8T, stock rods need to be changed around 400hp and the stock pistons have seen over 700hp no prob.

the SHO is really an impressive car considering the time it debuted in 1989 but by todays standards, it was merely a run of the mill car. the intake system consists of dual path snakes with vacuum operated secondary butterflies. there was no better sound than that of the secondaries opening at 3950RPMs while under full throttle. also, it had a top speed of 143MPH in stock form.

should i start my own post about my old car ?
why not. i love all things fast

Old 02-11-2008, 04:20 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: pilihp2

Is that really his number..........?

I probably shouldnt have called it...

some kid who sounded high/drunk picked up and started crying about something that had to do with some sort of taurus forum..
either way..
it was wierd...

LMMFAO that was him

BTW he is 20 years old

Old 02-11-2008, 04:21 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

on his myspace page the comment says he's into american muscle......and he has a taurus[&:]

koolmilds- thats really not that impressive numbers, especially for something labeled "SHO". and im bettin to get those forced induction numbers you were talking about, your gona be replacing internals, among other things.
take into consideration its FWD

Old 02-11-2008, 05:36 PM
4th Gear

ok, this has gotton so bad for him, he deleted his myspace lol

Old 02-12-2008, 02:38 AM
5th Gear

There's a few in every town... People are given a car, ANY car, and they decide to rice it out. I have never--nor will I ever--understand the thought process. I saw a guy with a buick century today, with dual fart cans and a drop... it wasn't supercharged, it was just ... a Buick. I'm guessing he inherited it from a grandparent? Anyways... people are weird. How else can you explain that these so-called "performance" companies even make parts for such a hopeless car? In order to justify the cost of design and production, they must anticipate selling a large quantity of them. Very bizarre.

And I've a lot of respect for the SHO... my buddy has had a couple and I've been in them at WOT. They sound great, and pull fairly hard. Most of the appeal comes from the fact that they are definite sleepers... Nobody suspects a Taurus.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:43 PM
2nd Gear

ROFLCOPTER. Pwnzizzled FTW!!!

Seriously though fvck a Taurus.... Even an SHO. Sure it can be made to go fast..... but it's still a Taurus no matter how fast it drives by me. Hahahahaha. 2.8 liters of sexyness is just fine by me.

And don't let it RAIN while you're in the Taurus! Heaven forbid.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:46 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AZAudiA6Q

ROFLCOPTER. Pwnzizzled FTW!!!

Seriously though fvck a Taurus.... Even an SHO. Sure it can be made to go fast..... but it's still a Taurus no matter how fast it drives by me. Hahahahaha. 2.8 liters of sexyness is just fine by me.

And don't let it RAIN while you're in the Taurus! Heaven forbid.

ROFL yea no kidding, i hate it because all fords are under powered, very unreliable, and wrong wheel drive

Quick Reply: you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?