Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 08:38 PM
4th Gear
Default you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?

well for those of you who dont know, this kid in a ford taurus posted a pic of my wrecked montero on his myspace and him and this kid in a focus were making fun of it

heres the myspace link http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=3826801

and if that dont work

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1...enshot1sf3.png

well today i got an email from taurusclub.com saying congrats im a one year member, so this kid made an account using my email, well i got and changed his password and had some payback

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/inde...howtopic=54924

look at his post, sig and information

PWNT

Old 02-10-2008, 08:46 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?

Haha thats funny those kids are such douche bags. I mean seriously how can someone think that their mom's taurus is cool?

Old 02-10-2008, 08:48 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?

yea, he cant edit his post, i changed his password lol

Old 02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
4th Gear

ok, the account has been suspended, but here was the post

hey i have a 290 HP car on a CAI and Muffler and i put a limited edition sticker on it because thats what it is because its mine
i got an audio system i basically stole from a kid with a sonny amp and 2 10 inch subs and many interior accent lights
and is there room for my BF and i to be in the back?
im 20 years old and i want all the mods my mom can afford and i also want room for my 11 year old hoes in the back, also i want to get some big *** rims for my car and street racwe and beat people on the highway, im a 240lb fat prep and i want to know some hot **** i want to make this car for high performance
im trying to make big power out of a SOHC vulcan so if anyone wants to give me tips on how to beat mini vans and people on the highway and run from cops tell me

i want to beat audis. BMW, and Mitsus that can clearly beat me no matter what

and his sig was
im 20 years old i like gay butt sex and im a moocher

my aunt paid for my POS car and my mom pays for my gas, im a college drop out and a waste of space

im also the biggest domestic ricer and i have sex with my boy freind tim
for gay buttsecks
my cell number is 607-621-3432
and my home # is 607-2394232

anbd his profile info was
My Name is Marcello Iacono and im a gay lil 20 year old douche that takes his mommys money and still live with her,

my aunt paid for my car and my mom paid for its mods and im pushin 290 HP from a plastic CAI from auto zone and a muffler on a stock exhaust
and i owe this kid 60$ for my audio but i wont pay him Back because im a lil domestic rice boy in a SOHC taurus GL

with a limited edition emblem on the side that gives me +10 HP and i love talking **** about people who are better than me
for gay buttsecks
my cell number is 607-621-3432
and my home # is 607-2394232

Old 02-10-2008, 09:00 PM
4th Gear

Wtf... Why.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:08 PM
6th Gear

Wait there are Taurus forums?

Old 02-10-2008, 09:09 PM
2nd Gear

REVENGE!![sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 02-10-2008, 09:10 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

Wait there are Taurus forums?
Lol that was my first thought. I mean who is actually into taurus's?

Old 02-10-2008, 09:17 PM
4th Gear

idk
but heres an email i got from the admin

Taurus Car Club of America <racer.x@taurusclub.com> wrote:

BrooklynTaurus96,

Racer X has sent you this email from http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php.

Hi.

I'm sure you're playing a prank on someone by trolling as them, posting their phone number, calling them gay, and so on.

Ha ha.

Now, here's where the real joke comes into play. You see, the joke's on you. By posting this, you left us your IP address, which ultimately will lead right back to your door. If the person you're playing the prank on catches wind of this, the paper trail will lead right back to you.

And you lose.

All the same, thread closed, post logged, IP logged, and account banned.

Have a great day! :thumb:

MY REPLY
actually jokes still on him, you just helped me accomplish the last parts of my plan, thank you one "racer x"

id just delete the account because the punk made his SN under my email and ive done my job

and him finding out wouldnt matter to me, hell i woulda told him myself if i saw him

Old 02-10-2008, 09:56 PM

odd...

Quick Reply: you know that Taurus kid that talked about me and posted the pic of my montero?