Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Yeah. Lemme get right on that.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Tech Guru
Default Yeah. Lemme get right on that.

This is posted for yinz guys enjoyment. This is actual email I got in response to an email I sent about a condo...

Good day Applicant,

this is to acknowledge the receipt of your inquiry regarding my house that was advertised for rent.
The house Address is 1007 Kenzie Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15205..
(the house is a 1Bedroom,1bath single family house, It is ready to be moved into)

This pleasant condo house has got a serene environment,it is already furnished and utilities have paid for the year running.
the Monthly Rent is $250 per month, you can see that the rent is cheap,we are not after the money here,we only want a tenant who will assure the good care of the house and is ready to move in with our move in term.

my family and I are now officially transferred to Nigeria, for missionary works with the Christian Missionaries in Nigeria, and we do not have any realtor to this house, you are dealing with us directly. what we seek is a Tenant who is ready take good care of the house, I will solicit for your absolute care and maintenance of this house as i want to be confident you would take care of the property.

do endeavor to drive by at your convenience as to see the house, entering into the house will be impossible for now,as we had to go with the keys because we do not have any realtor for this rental process.

please do understand this, The total move in deposit of $250 (first month rental fees) MUST be paid down, before the keys and documents can be sent to you, We only want a Renter who is ready to move in right away. i will be looking forward to your reply and interest, so that I can present you with the rental application form,that is if you are interested and ready to make the move in deposit.we will be waiting to hear from you.
Remain Blessed
Terence Helfrich

Old 07-25-2012, 09:32 PM
1st Gear

Hahahaha

Old 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Administrator

Did you send him the $250?

Hurry and reply, they don't have access to Internet as much as we do in Nigeria.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:36 AM
5th Gear

419 Eater - The largest scambaiting community on the planet!

GO!

Couple guys on there effed with a Nigerian scammer for MONTHS, talking him into going from Nigeria to Chad, and eventually to Darfur.

If you don't want to screw with this guy, these guys would be happy to.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Senior Administrator

fwd him one of the other nigerian scam emails letting him know that, as SOON as your money comes in, you'll b happy to send him one-years rent, ahead of time.

Old 08-04-2012, 05:43 AM
5th Gear

see the way my bank account is set up. all my money is in my savings account and to transfer them to my checking would take too long.

Old 06-10-2022, 05:37 AM
1st Gear

Hello, hot steam and detergent can often enhance the cleaning effect. A lot also depends on what type of steam generator you use, if it is a steam cleaner , then usually many who use it do without detergents. And in the case where chemicals or steam can not cope separately, justified their simultaneous use.

Old 07-19-2022, 04:17 AM
1st Gear

Hello, the portable industrial steam generator is most often used when cleaning ceramic tiles, kitchen appliances and furniture, cleaning windows and plumbing fixtures. Hot steam makes it easy to blow dirt out of cracks and grooves. In professional practice, steam cleaners are also used for dry cleaning clothes, carpets and upholstered furniture. Of course, such devices can also be used at home.

Old 07-19-2022, 09:19 AM
1st Gear

It seems to me that if the point is to make your home more comfortable. Then you will all want to go back there. When we wanted to add coziness to our country house, we decided to build a terrace. We have long considered different options and argued for a long time what materials we should still choose, until we made the final decision after seeing examples such as this stone concept Calgary https://sungreen.net/landscaping-con...-installation/. After the construction was finished, our yard had a different look.

Last edited by casseillikoke; 07-21-2022 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-29-2022, 12:25 PM
1st Gear

Congratulations on the sale, I noticed that your interior is pretty unkempt, after 20 years of standing in a dry garage there could be cobwebs and dust. Why I noticed this, it's just that I work in detailing and we deal with just such cases. I suggest you start by buying an engine steam cleaner and read an article on how to do automobile detailing to get the seats back to normal, clean the underhood, which will increase the price and demand for the car.

Quick Reply: Yeah. Lemme get right on that.