Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

X-Mas wishes?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 03:05 PM
3rd Gear
Default X-Mas wishes?

What do you guys for the Holidays?

My wonderful GF got me an RNS-E!
I only know that because I had to help her find the right one.

I also am hoping she got me an HD-DVD player.

I got her a bottle of Christal, & also a Nav system for her car, since she always get lost.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: X-Mas wishes?

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Old 12-14-2006, 03:28 PM
4th Gear

Is that George Carlson stand-up?

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Old 12-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i want a Red Ryder BB Gun so i can shoot Playa's eye out!

Old 12-14-2006, 03:32 PM
3rd Gear

I wish for a threesome every year.. This past year I came really really really close, i guess you could call it a threesome but i never reached fulfulment if you know what i mean... it was interupted by a bunch of pissed off ********'s who were jelious because i took the only two grils left at the party into my room and locked the door. people suck, then this stuck up ***** in a sabb who was blocking me in wouldnt move his car, we were all snowed in there was like 2 feet of snow, no one wanted to help plow the driveway, i dug all the cars out so everyone could get out, so i could get out, no one said thank you, and this ***** had the nerve to call me an **** whole for wanting to leave.. so I punched him in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him pushsed him on the ground and told him if he was smart he would stay on the gound.. he was smart and i left..

Old 12-14-2006, 03:47 PM
3rd Gear

nah... not to often.. only really been in two or three freel fights.. i try and stay away from all that crap, just if you push the wrong buttons and keep pushing them i snap.. it takes alot, the only really time i was in a fight was when friends were getting attacked..

Old 12-14-2006, 04:07 PM

2001.5 Imola Yellow Audi S4 6 speed.

Old 12-14-2006, 04:32 PM
4th Gear

My wish is for a GT2871RS and all the trimin's.

Old 12-14-2006, 04:52 PM
4th Gear

a bunch of crap my girlfriend cant afford,
i never told her what i wanted, so she had to think for herself...
(in hind sight, probably not the best idea), but she didnt tell me what she wanted either !...
so we both get to have crap that neither one of us really wanted haha

Old 12-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: vnv727

mmhm k i belive u.....
You better, or he'll PUNCH YOU IN THE GUT, then slap you around a little, just to make sure you're understanding that he doesn't do that sorta thing

Quick Reply: X-Mas wishes?