Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF is up with CarDomain

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Administrator
Default WTF is up with CarDomain

I don't know how many of you frequent that website but I was just browsing there today looking at some of the members' B5's and holy crap they are bunch of riced out B5's out there.

It's even better when the comments are encouraging them that they have a "nice ride" and they deserve a "5 *". What the flying eff?

/rant

Old 01-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Tech Guru

i won't even go there cause you see too many hondas with audi logos, i mean a4 there

Old 01-05-2011, 11:57 PM
Tech Guru

not to go off topic, but where have all the mods gone....

jazz/jason/jeff.... seems like they all have left our world

Old 01-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Administrator

Yeah I don't usually frequent that website but I somehow came upon it today.

And I love my run-on sentences on my first post. <3

Which Jason are we talking about? i3uddha? If that's the Jason, he hasn't been on the website for a while. He usually goes on when he's at the office but apparently his office had blocked off the website.

Jeff would occasionally pop in from time to time as he responds in the "Mod & Admin Only Section".

Jazz apparently had to take some kinda certification test. He had told us he'd be missing for a while but last I heard he actually passed. So I guess he's going through a change of jobs?

Old 01-06-2011, 06:53 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
I don't know how many of you frequent that website but I was just browsing there today looking at some of the members' B5's and holy crap they are bunch of riced out B5's out there.

It's even better when the comments are encouraging them that they have a "nice ride" and they deserve a "5 *". What the flying eff?

/rant

Unfortunately, they are not a member of this community, which seems to have a sort of respect for the car. The question is, does the community in which you hang out swing your judgement in taste? I joined AF.com about 6 months after I bought my car. Since then, I've done a few things along the way. Had I joined another community instead, one with a more ricish stance, would I have modded differently?

Old 01-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Tech Guru

jason onepointeighttee.....

these guys were knowledgeable and that is why they were mods.... i was off and on for a month or 2 myself that is when jazz went missing.... and i don't normally search old threads for stuff so i didn't know if they had all said we are going to area 51 and hanging out or what

Old 01-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Guru

This is first I've on regularly for a while. Then everyone disappeared. And I used to have an account on CarDomain but everyone's whip was real ricey so I stopped logging on.

Old 01-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Site Moderator

Cardomain...

ugh...

That's all I got.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Tech Slut

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
jason onepointeighttee.....
Jason came on for like 2 weeks, solved a few vacuum leaks and some misfires, emailed me some random NSFW pics, we made fun of Morpheus alot, and then just disappeared again. I dunno, but it was funny.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
not to go off topic, but where have all the mods gone....

jazz/jason/jeff.... seems like they all have left our world
may i help you?

Quick Reply: WTF is up with CarDomain