Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF SOME ONE SHOOT THIS BITCH

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 05:11 AM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: WTF SOME ONE SHOOT THIS BITCH

ORIGINAL: cmM

at the next military funeral she tries to boycott when the soldiers fire their weapons one of them should aim a little lower and shoot that bitch in the face. She's dumb. Her arguments make no sense.
lol

Old 05-03-2006, 05:39 AM
5th Gear

lol that would be great, like all of them though, they all lower and fire taking out as many of here followers as they can, but i think she needs to put a IED up her A$$
ORIGINAL: Jeff

ORIGINAL: cmM

at the next military funeral she tries to boycott when the soldiers fire their weapons one of them should aim a little lower and shoot that bitch in the face. She's dumb. Her arguments make no sense.
lol

Old 05-03-2006, 06:17 AM
2nd Gear

i was an *** before but Fez, if you are listening, please use her face as a beta test for your tater gun. i don't even live there and i will take responsibility for this one. so long as it's in both the right and the left eye socket, and she says "God loves these potato and i was meant to have my sight taken from me because he is a hateful God and i love the pain he gives to the world as a warning of his wrath". then i might listen to her and think she really believes that pain and grief that loved ones feel may be deserved. or i just want her to feel pain that that still isn't comparable to losing a loved one to otherworldy powers. bitch!

Old 05-03-2006, 06:30 AM
5th Gear

lol you said tater, lol

Old 05-03-2006, 10:50 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

I think this little group is way worse than anything the Muslim nutjobs can throw about, especially as these peeps seem to hate EVERYONE!
I don't like this chick any more than anyone else on here, but let's not lose perspective. Islamic terrorists are murdering innocents every single day. This biatch just has a big mouth and the news media keeps sticking a mic in her face and putting her on camera. Number of people she has killed=0.

So hate the nonsense that she is spewing, but Islamic terrorists kill innocent people daily in furtherence of an agenda that would turn the world into a real hellhole.
I'm not talking about the terrorists, but the religious zealots. They spout hate about Israel, and the Great satan, and thats what they target their focus on. This little brigade target everyone who happens to not be a member of their family!

Old 05-03-2006, 05:59 PM
2nd Gear

I'm a Christian, but I would say these followers of Jesus are going down the wrong path.
Their logic is all wrong, and they seem to lack any compassion.
We are supposed to "Love the sinner, but hate the sin".
-- This isn't what this group is doing.
The Gospel also teaches us to 'submit to authorities' (government, etc.). This would include supporting your country in time of war.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:44 PM
1st Gear

Holy crap, the Branch Davidians were hippies compared to this bunch. Where is Louis Freeh when we need him??? He'd solve these bastards in no time.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:57 PM

OMG, im so fvcking angry now. i hope she burns in hell for eternity. If i was on a jury for teh man that beat and killed her, i would find her no guilty. That it was for the benefit of society.

Old 05-04-2006, 12:44 AM
2nd Gear

this ladie is nuts...and the worst is she is taking another 100 the same way...they have to be exterminated quick before they reproduce... it's a plague

Old 05-04-2006, 01:18 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: HansBlix

Holy crap, the Branch Davidians were hippies compared to this bunch. Where is Louis Freeh when we need him??? He'd solve these bastards in no time.
LOL! Send in the tanks. I'm sure these freaks all live in the same trailer park.

Quick Reply: WTF SOME ONE SHOOT THIS BITCH