Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF SOME ONE SHOOT THIS BITCH

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: WTF SOME ONE SHOOT THIS BITCH

we should send her to the insurgents..one radical against anothr..that would be fun.

Old 05-03-2006, 12:17 AM
1st Gear

watching that just pissed me off so much. Wont be long till she pisses off the wrong family

Old 05-03-2006, 12:23 AM
5th Gear

Yea some angry uncal or dad will show up with a 12 guage and show that bitch whats up

Old 05-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Senior Administrator

I am ashamed of those of you who wish harm upon this woman, just because you don't agree with her point of view.

I am an American fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

I may not agree with what she says, but I will die defending her right to say it, if it becomes necessary...

Old 05-03-2006, 01:35 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I am ashamed of those of you who wish harm upon this woman, just because you don't agree with her point of view.

I am an American fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

I may not agree with what she says, but I will die defending her right to say it, if it becomes necessary...
That's a grey area.... I'm in the military, and I would be more than happy to see her get blown up by an IED... She lost her First Ammendment Rights when she said that America has a "***" army... Among other things...

Old 05-03-2006, 02:22 AM
2nd Gear

i agree with AWD, and Karl Marx. yes, i serve all people of our nation reguardless of their race, creed, color, etc. and honoring the first amendment is what symbolizes America as a truly free nation, but when this chick and her kind disrespect the mourning of a fallen brother or sister, then i think the line is crossed. i'm not a bible thumper, but i thought the only being that said "lord YOUR God" was the man himself. she says it constantly; if she is so devout, why doesn't she remark "the lord OUR God?" silly bitch. like she is looking for 15 min. of fame. maybe someone else around here can tell me if that's correct or incorrect.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:29 AM
3rd Gear

Well, next time you see a religious nut in another country, you can sleep well thinking it's not just those poor sods who have to put up with it. Unfotunately every country has a fringe of nutjobs, and I think this little group is way worse than anything the Muslim nutjobs can throw about, especially as these peeps seem to hate EVERYONE!

Old 05-03-2006, 02:45 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

I think this little group is way worse than anything the Muslim nutjobs can throw about, especially as these peeps seem to hate EVERYONE!
I don't like this chick any more than anyone else on here, but let's not lose perspective. Islamic terrorists are murdering innocents every single day. This biatch just has a big mouth and the news media keeps sticking a mic in her face and putting her on camera. Number of people she has killed=0.

So hate the nonsense that she is spewing, but Islamic terrorists kill innocent people daily in furtherence of an agenda that would turn the world into a real hellhole.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:46 AM
2nd Gear

Agreed. the fact that "GOD HATES EVERYONE" seems like they read a little too far into it like the radicals in Islam. i thought he was just supposed to be vengeful, but got a little nicer after his son sacrificed himself for mankind.

Old 05-03-2006, 04:12 AM
cmM
1st Gear

at the next military funeral she tries to boycott when the soldiers fire their weapons one of them should aim a little lower and shoot that bitch in the face. She's dumb. Her arguments make no sense.

Quick Reply: WTF SOME ONE SHOOT THIS BITCH