Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF - I hate Ketchikan!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 12:31 AM
2nd Gear
Default WTF - I hate Ketchikan!!!

Ok, seriously, I can't wait to leave... This town is really getting to me...

On the drive home today, this beater car pulls out right into my lane, and I have to slam on my breaks to avoid hitting it. Ok, the driver of the car is a dumb @ss, I can deal with that. I was not prepared for what happened next... The 2 people in the back seat of the car turn around, and both flip me off... WTF!

Then, the driver takes his lit cigarette, tosses it out the window, and it lands on my windshield and settles on my wiper blade!!! I just about stopped, when it just blew over the car.

I stayed a safe distance behind the car, because I knew if the guy slammed on his breaks for no reason, I would be at fault. They pulled into a baseball diamond... There were 3 of them, so I didn't want to stop, no way I could take them all... But god was looking out for that driver, if he was alone, I would have gotten out of my car and beat the $hit out of him... I need some advil....

Old 04-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Default RE: WTF - I hate Ketchikan!!!

Damn dude. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hate people like that. My town has been known to blow some *** for a while now... thank god i got out to college or I woulda done some damage in that town...

Old 04-10-2006, 12:40 AM
2nd Gear

thats when you find the closest thing not attached to your car and sling it out the window as you drive by..

i road raged to the max and threw my cell phone out the window at someone before.... then i realized that probably wasnt the smartest choice projectile..

Old 04-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 04-10-2006, 01:18 AM
2nd Gear

thats crazy.... remind me of that movie " the weather man" !

Old 04-10-2006, 01:24 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: a4BRZLowrider

thats crazy.... remind me of that movie " the weather man" !
Funny you should mention that, I did in fact just pull away from Starbucks, and I had a double carmel frapacino in my lap, I really should have tossed that thing out the window as I drove by, but it would have been me vs. 3 witnesses in their car... [:@]

Old 04-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

shouldve taken note of that license plate... Payback is a biiitch.

Old 04-10-2006, 02:09 AM

sry to hear that man. i think everyone has a town with this problem. I know around here there are a ton of stupid drivers that dont care. Especially the illegals that cant afford an accident, but also dont know how to drive b/c they dont even have a license.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:35 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

shouldve taken note of that license plate... Payback is a biiitch.
"ENG 791", I will probably remember that forever... Only problem is, they know what car I drive, and it's the only one in town, so yea... They would be able to get me back... [:@]

Old 04-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Senior Administrator

Hit 'em up on your way OUT. Maybe a nice "thank You" note, or some flowers, or sunthin

Quick Reply: WTF - I hate Ketchikan!!!