Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Worst fu*king night of my life

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 05:21 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Worst fu*king night of my life

thanks guys. for insurance purposes... I have skipped claiming the damage... simply because my parents offered to pay for the damage after I told them the story. Big hood dent... shattered grille, and broken headlight and headlight mounts.

For the chick... talked to her today... apparently she wants to remain really good friends. She is unsure of whether or not she made the right decision and feels horrible i didn't feel comfortable returning to her place after the fiasco. D'ah well. Anyway, yeah, I am very accustomed to the single life.... for a while i used to think it was the sh*t... Constantly getting laid with NO commitment necessary. Well, as i stated in another thread... it gtes boring. It's also very rare I find a girl I'm willing to give up the single life for. Oh well... everything seems to be taken care of... but that night still SUCKED

Old 05-15-2005, 05:51 PM

sionce the dent is on the hood you could pulll the hood off and pound it out from the back side of the hood. Thats how they do paint less dent removal they stick a rod in the door (or wherever) and then the pucsh it out. Then get something that u could hammer on the other side (w/o hurt paint like a hard plastic thick crayon) also so the hood wont go to far the other way.

Old 05-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

she sounds wishey washey- if she wants to still be friends it sounds like she's saying "if it doesnt work out with the other guy, i'll come back to you". don't do it. she'll just keep you till she finds someone else to test the waters with. good luck, you sound like a guy with a good heart. (not all females are bad.)

Old 05-15-2005, 10:15 PM
4th Gear

lol, thanks kelly, i was thinking the same thing

the dent is creased... so a simple pull out won't do. The hood is going to have to be painted... metallic.. [:'(]

Old 05-15-2005, 10:19 PM
6th Gear

Yuck bad night for you. [:@]

Old 05-15-2005, 10:20 PM
4th Gear

So much for leaving you for her eh Jest

Old 05-16-2005, 12:47 AM
5th Gear

damn, spence! in the words of my homies in the NWA, "f$#k the po-lice!" they deal with loser a$$holes all day, so when they encounter a normal, decent person in that type of situation, they treat you like ****............the girl thing..i'm not exactly the guy to be giving advice on that right now....but i'm sure you'll figure **** out. like kelly said though, it sounds like she's maybe keeping you on the back burner...find another cool chick, apparently they're all over the place (at least that's what they say)

Old 05-16-2005, 06:37 AM
4th Gear

lol, let's just hope they are right.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:19 PM
2nd Gear

Check......have to take my hat off to you! You did a good thing! Alot of people don't have the ***** to do what you did!

Old 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
4th Gear

Thanks man. Part of me was wishing that night that I had just drove on, and come home to promptly begin my sulking. But, in the end, it gave me something to take my mind off it... i guess... and god knows what would have happened had I not intervened

Quick Reply: Worst fu*king night of my life