Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Work RANT

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 02:39 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Work RANT

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

everyone is like an illegal mexican immagrant
and they are racist people who dont like asian people
not so fun
You know, you can always give a friendly call to Immigration services @ 1-800-375-5283
HAHA Thats awesome... Did you ever see the video of the guy who makes illegals think he is hiring them to work for him for the day and ends up driving them to the immigration offices? It's awesome!!!! I will fine the video and post it.

Josh

Old 02-17-2008, 04:17 AM
2nd Gear

Here is my rant for today. I am working in the office for last 12 hours and probably will work for another 5, and then there is the security officer in our building quiet good looking Ethiopian girl, and she has given me her fresh Sony mp3 player with software and address of the website where the music can be downloaded, when I was stepping out to smoke.

Now, she wants me to download 200 songs, and put them in mp3 player... I mean, fvck! I am working on such a lengthy maintenance activity of 5 servers, and people expect me to do their shitty work...I tried explaining her, but she insisted that I should take her stuff and try when I have time. I am sick of this place where people ask me to help them with their home computers and stuff... I mean, I know all of that but I don't do that work... plus, if I am working for 17+ hrs...at least don't bother me then...but they never understand! Any ideas??

Old 02-17-2008, 05:19 AM
4th Gear

My rant: My job fvcking sucks. First off I work on commission and theres no fvcking business. Then the really cool manager retires and this know nothing douchebag who acts like a fvcking child is the current manager. Not for long though because hes slowly screwing himself. No one in the shop likes him. I have no motivation to get up to work other than the fact that I don't like staying at home doing nothing all day. Then when I get there the shop is like a ghost town. Honestly this is the first time I've ever missed being out in the hot desert actually doing something. I can't wait to get my new deployment orders.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:47 PM

Here is my rant for today. I am working in the office for last 12 hours and probably will work for another 5, and then there is the security officer in our building quiet good looking Ethiopian girl, and she has given me her fresh Sony mp3 player with software and address of the website where the music can be downloaded, when I was stepping out to smoke.

Now, she wants me to download 200 songs, and put them in mp3 player... I mean, fvck! I am working on such a lengthy maintenance activity of 5 servers, and people expect me to do their shitty work...I tried explaining her, but she insisted that I should take her stuff and try when I have time. I am sick of this place where people ask me to help them with their home computers and stuff... I mean, I know all of that but I don't do that work... plus, if I am working for 17+ hrs...at least don't bother me then...but they never understand! Any ideas??
Sounds like something along the lines of what I do at work. If someone asks you for a favour concerning consumer technology just act like you don't know what the hell they're talking about and reply with "oh all I do is programming."

Works like a charm every time.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:04 PM
2nd Gear

That's a shame, I love my job. I look forward to going to work, one of the few jobs where everyday is different. I used to work in a restraunt and I HATED waiting tables, working in the kitchen was kinda fun though.

Oh and the video of the guy with the mexicans is here

http://origin.www.spike.com/video/2677619

Old 02-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Senior Administrator

~security officer in our building quiet good looking Ethiopian girl, and she has given me her fresh Sony mp3 player with software and address of the website where the music can be downloaded, when I was stepping out to smoke.

Now, she wants me to download 200 songs, and put them in mp3 player...~

~~~Any ideas??

Ummm... are you single? (prolly not, or you wudn't be asking for ideas...)

What company does she work for? If it's Admiral Security, tell her to get in touch with one of teh weekend guys on site 336. There's a couple of us who'd be MORE than happy to help her out, if you know what I mean[sm=badbadbad.gif]... OOPS, I meant: [sm=pimp.gif]... NO wait!!! What I rilly meant was: [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 02-17-2008, 02:16 PM
5th Gear

i would kill for a job like that right now

and you shouldn't need a boss being around to get you motivated to work

Old 02-17-2008, 02:44 PM

Hang in there until you finish school. Believe me, after you graduate, lots more doors will open for you.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:19 PM
2nd Gear

Jazz, I am single. Though, it will be fun to know her better, but can't deal with the stupid stuff she will start asking about computers. I have to ask her about her company, as all the 250+ security officers wear the uniform issued by the organization I work for, and some of them are from secret service. Can't actually tell by looking at them or on the Intranet. Also, the most beautiful of the girls in our security carries a pistol in the holster...so another reason to stay away from them!..

Fortunately, the software CD never worked, and the website she gave me only had streaming music that can't be downloaded.

Marko, I have to start doing that and stop being nice. The other day, my manager left her neice's laptop to re-image and install all the softwares, as she crashed the hard drive...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:35 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

That's a shame, I love my job. I look forward to going to work, one of the few jobs where everyday is different. I used to work in a restraunt and I HATED waiting tables, working in the kitchen was kinda fun though.

Oh and the video of the guy with the mexicans is here

http://origin.www.spike.com/video/2677619
That guy is going to get knifed one day... lmao

Quick Reply: Work RANT