Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Work rant....

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 12:47 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default Work rant....

I totally just had an office space moment where three different supervisors/managers told me the same damn thing! One had already talked to me about it two days ago, then felt the need to address it again. I wanted to shoot myself by the time the third one came over to say something about it! I felt like saying "yes I understand the same way I said I understood it two days ago" but I figured that wouldn't be the greatest idea.

Anyone else get this???

Old 01-24-2008, 12:58 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Work rant....

was this about the memo was it?

Old 01-24-2008, 01:07 PM
2nd Gear

We are puttingcover sheets on all the TPS reports nowbtw.. didn't u get that memo??

haha.. nope.. one boss/ super. and barely hear anything, cuz the dinosaurs that are on the computer come to me,lol... my other job i am the boss and that's going to be in a few months.

Old 01-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Senior Administrator

You don't happen to work in teh "Department of Redundancy Departmment," do you?!?!?

Old 01-24-2008, 01:13 PM
2nd Gear

Lol Jazz. I get that all the time. Gov't jobs are all about repetition and redundancy. VERY exciting. Haha

Old 01-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

YYEaaaaaah Thaaats Grreeeeeeaat

Old 01-24-2008, 01:19 PM
4th Gear

Don't forget all forms come in triplicate - all with a TPS coversheet... even the redundant ones

Old 01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
2nd Gear

sometimes I do that to ppl that work under me just to fvck with them. I know they were emailed about it or someone from my team told them but then I go and ask them if they got the e-mail or had heard that we are doing things this way now... some of ppls facial reactions are priceless. One night at happy hour after work one of my guys called me out on it and we had a good laugh. It is all about simple pleasures really

Old 01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
1st Gear

I have less than 5 days left at this job... if someone did that my response would be... "Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I'll get right on that. Azzzzzzzzz sooooooooon as I'm done surfin' the web."

Luckily no one at this job, or the one I'm going to (I only know cause I worked there before) does that. But I've had that crap in the past. I feel for ya Crystal... I have three words for you... Monster dot com.

Old 01-24-2008, 02:52 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: Wilcox

She works at a really good company that is very profitable . . . but they seem to hire retards. No joke one of the guys there got fired, or something along those lines, andSh!tin the elevator. Im glad I left the company before that happened. Quality employees!
He speaks the truth....Thank god I work downstairs or use the back stairs to go up. Ewww!!!!

Quick Reply: Work rant....