Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Work!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 03:06 AM
2nd Gear
Default Work!

So I am sitting here at my gay *** job wishing I wasn't. But the perdicament has got me thinking what if we all stopped working, and went back to the days of old. I mean way old. Cave man days if you will.

I mean imagine no work.

Now of course this favors the fast, strong, and the smart. But that's ok I am above average in all those areas.

Think about it. If you want you take and hope that what your taking doesn't belong to a bigger, stronger person. You need shelter build it. You need food go hunting. You want a woman go bonk her on the head. Same for a strong woman. Go bonk a guy.

I just believe that with all men/women hating work since the begging of time, that we would have created a better system along time ago. We are all intelligent creatures(excluding Playa256) can't we come up with a system to get what we need and not work. Seriously!

Anyway work sucks just wanted to say that. [:'(][:'(][:'(]

Old 12-29-2006, 04:03 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Work!

I dont think you realize how easy we have it nowadays. Even 200 years ago, the entire day was spent working just to get by. Now people sit at work and do nothing but pass time. Back in the day there was no time to waste. What we have now is most definatly better. If you dont believe me, just try and get that cow on your dinner plate. Its not quite as easy as it sounds.

Old 12-29-2006, 04:22 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CluTcH/B5

I just believe that with all men/women hating work since the begging of time, that we would have created a better system along time ago. We are all intelligent creatures(excluding Playa256) can't we come up with a system to get what we need and not work. Seriously!

Anyway work sucks just wanted to say that. [:'(][:'(][:'(]
haha yea

Old 12-29-2006, 09:41 AM
2nd Gear

With the amount of people we have living on our planet going back to "old times" would most likely result in massive starvation and disaease.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:29 PM
2nd Gear

good, i hope that comes with a massive kill off of dumb people

Old 12-29-2006, 08:45 PM
4th Gear

Theres no better system to get we want. As much as we all may hate it, work is necessary. I'm not talking about the no work no food on the table thing. I think its a basic humam need to be actively doing something. I mean even on a vacation you enjoy just relaxing, drinking beer and doing nothing for the first few days but then your like ok this is getting boring I need to be doing something productive. Whats the use of living if your not actively doing something instead of wasting your days laying down? Yea work sucks but if its something your passionate about then it hardly seems like work at all.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:54 PM
2nd Gear

Come on!!!! nobody wants to go back to the day of the cave man. Atleast the late 1800s, thatwould be cool right.They had money but less laws/law enforcementso I could get away with my evil plots a whole lot easier.

Anyway I just got to work today.I got this feeling like its gonna suck more tonight then last night. I know it. [:'(]

Ever watch Office Space. Remember when he said "everyday is the worst day ofmy life." Well I wouldn't go as far to bring it into my personal life. But certainly everyday at work, is worse then the day before.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:09 PM
2nd Gear

I'm not talking about the no work no food on the table thing. I think its a basic humam need to be actively doing something. I mean even on a vacation you enjoy just relaxing, drinking beer and doing nothing for the first few days but then your like ok this is getting boring I need to be doing something productive

I couldn't agree more. BUT! There is a big difference between being productive like putting a new turbo on your carthenbusting your a$$ atwork, so you can make someoneelse more$. Damn the man!

Old 12-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

WORK?????

i try to stay away from it as much a possible.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:25 PM
2nd Gear

Most be nice having ***** and a box

Quick Reply: Work!