Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Women Woes

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:14 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Women Woes

well, actually, kick his ***, then **** her once more, then walk out right afterward, and go find some more bitches!

Old 09-18-2007, 09:25 PM

^^^no way....keep her, as an easy lay when you come home and find another one or two at college...what are you 18?...I have been in interesting situations like this one...you have prolly been dating this girl since HS, or at least thats where you met her or some bs like that...this relationship doesn't mean ****...sorry...

If this happened to me I would settle it the easiest way possible, agree with everything she says and just stop caring all together....keep her in good enough standings so that when you come into town you can still hit it....on top that I would definately start hitting on some of the cute girls in your classes or who you live around/party with....this is the time in your life where you are supposed to be "exploring"...

so, good luck, your situation sux...I do afree with Zrwhat, you should beat the **** out of the *** who grabbed at your womans chest...if that happened to my girl I would go to jail for sure...but I am overly protective and a bit neurotic...

well, umm, sleep around, party hardy, take nothing seriously, and do your freakin homework!....lol

take it easy, gl!

Old 09-18-2007, 09:31 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

well, actually, kick his ***, then **** her once more, then walk out right afterward, and go find some more bitches!
you are my dream girl

Old 09-19-2007, 12:14 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePapaCMan

I didn't tell her not to see him, I just told her he was a chump. He wasn't an ex boyfriend, he just decided to blatantly grab at her breasts a few times. So naturally, I was pissed at him.
Oh the irony! I read this post and then glanced over at your avatar. Couldn't help but crack a grin. Hope your situation works out for the best. I'd offer you advice, but I'm in no position to give it regarding relationships.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Haha, nah she's my girlfriend; we've been dating for over a year. I just said lady friend to be suave
and what kind of arangement did you make when you left?? how often are you able to see her?

communication is everything. good luck

Old 09-19-2007, 11:12 PM
4th Gear

hahaha... wow. Great stuff[8D]

Old 09-20-2007, 01:02 AM
Site Moderator

K, you rule!........................God im shallow

Old 03-05-2008, 08:27 PM
2nd Gear

Haha priceless!

Old 03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Banned

if she's playing the field, so would i. i wouldn't tell her about it. i'd go for something on the side and maybe make her the side.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:31 AM
5th Gear

she's obsessed with coming up here! she started a fight about how i don't want her to come visit me this week because of all the s**t that went down. She totally flipped it around and turned me into the bad guy. YET Again. Personally sometimes I feel like she wants to come up here for other reasons. I hope she doesn't read this, she'll kill me :-)
Well, if she wants to come see you... she's trying to make things right, no? Weren't you upset with her earlier for her not answering her phone? Now you're the one avoiding her? Drama.

Quick Reply: Women Woes