Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Women Woes

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Women Woes

I say let it rest for a day, or two. Try calling her again (maybe she has phone issues?!?!?). if she still doesn't answerr, I'd be willing to bet there are PLENTY of hot babes ar school, huh?

if she DOES answer, carry on a normal conversation and, after a few minutes, admit you were a bit of a jerk, but don't go overboard apologizing. If she doen't mention it again it's forgotten. If she does, apologize again THEN forget about it. It'll be done (unless you do something ELSE jerk-worthy, in which case EVERYTHING jerk-like you've EVER done, that she has knowledge of, is potentially a subject for discussion/recriminations...

Any questions?

Old 09-18-2007, 05:35 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePapaCMan

I'm away at college, about two hours from my house and my lady friend is back at home. Apparently the other day she went out with another guy and he made some inappropriate moves which, rightfully in my mind, pissed me off. I got more mad at him than her, but I did get mad at her as well for putting herself in that position with a guy I distinctly told her to stay away from. Now she's not answering my calls and its really upsetting me. Why does it seem whenever I'm upset girls spin it into where you're the bad guy. What am I suppose to do? Ignore my feelings and come crawling back to her begging for her to talk to me, or play it off and not try to call her anymore. Dammit guys, why must women mess with us so??
first off, long distance relationships DONT work. you can't even imagine how many girls up here start out saying they have boyfriends back home and its gona work. couple weeks later i see them at a party hookin up with some dude. people have needs and are gona get what they want one way or another.

as for your situation, you had every right to get pissed off. if she respected you she would have not have put herself in a situation like that. now she's trying to make it seem like your the bad guy cause that gives her the power. you let her win and "crawl back to her" and she will have you wrapped around her finger for the rest of your life.....ok maybe thats a little extreme lol but you get the point. dont call her anymore and if she doesn't attempt to apologize or even call you back than why pursue anything further with this girl?

Old 09-18-2007, 05:51 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for the help guys, you made me feel a lot better. Brian, you and I seem to have the same sentiments, which is really cool. I'll heed all the advice here and let you know how it plays out. Thanks again.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Administrator

ahh hell just bottle it all up.. wait 20 years, and let it all out in the wrong way

Old 09-18-2007, 06:08 PM
5th Gear

yeah, to me a relationship is all about respect. if she respects you she wouldn't put herself into complicated situations. im not saying she cant hang out with guys, you cant expect her not to do that and have to trust her to remain faithful, but if you asked her not to see a certain guy because of some past experiences, she should respect you enough to not see that guy. you had the right to get upset but it shouldn't be turned into a huge deal. if she doesn't call back in 2 days give her a call explaining why you were upset, but still let her know that you trust her and just dont trust him. if that dont work out, just dump her (dump her? dump her!...dump her? dump her!...sorry couldn't resist the bronx tale reference) if your college is anything like mine, then there are plenty of girls there. no point in continuing a relationship you dont see a future in...unless your jus in it for the sex[8D] jk

Old 09-18-2007, 06:45 PM
1st Gear

she's going to call me soon, i'll let you know what happens

Old 09-18-2007, 07:34 PM
2nd Gear

Not sure why you even want to talk to her...

Old 09-18-2007, 07:36 PM
1st Gear

she's obsessed with coming up here! she started a fight about how i don't want her to come visit me this week because of all the s**t that went down. She totally flipped it around and turned me into the bad guy. YET Again. Personally sometimes I feel like she wants to come up here for other reasons. I hope she doesn't read this, she'll kill me :-)

Old 09-18-2007, 08:42 PM
4th Gear

I'm away at college...
Theres your answer. The relationship is obviously not working out so get over her and go have fun. Yea I know its difficult when you really care about someone but dude you're AWAY at college. Hello!

Old 09-18-2007, 09:13 PM
2nd Gear

if i were you, i would kick his ******* ***.
but thats just me, so take it from my pov

Quick Reply: Women Woes