Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Women Woes

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 03:39 PM
1st Gear
Default Women Woes

I'm away at college, about two hours from my house and my lady friend is back at home. Apparently the other day she went out with another guy and he made some inappropriate moves which, rightfully in my mind, pissed me off. I got more mad at him than her, but I did get mad at her as well for putting herself in that position with a guy I distinctly told her to stay away from. Now she's not answering my calls and its really upsetting me. Why does it seem whenever I'm upset girls spin it into where you're the bad guy. What am I suppose to do? Ignore my feelings and come crawling back to her begging for her to talk to me, or play it off and not try to call her anymore. Dammit guys, why must women mess with us so??

Old 09-18-2007, 04:03 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Women Woes

If that happened to me, i would find another. Rather be happy and single then together and miserable and always wondering. Thats a bad place to be.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

I didn't tell her not to see him, I just told her he was a chump. He wasn't an ex boyfriend, he just decided to blatantly grab at her breasts a few times. So naturally, I was pissed at him.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:39 PM
4th Gear

if she is going out with another guy on a date, then move the hell on. Don't be a chump. If she ended up just hanging around this guy and he grabbed her, then she should have set him straight and avoided him. If you go back and whip his *** (which I would fel inclined to do) you got a premeditated assault o on your hands and look to get charged. Long distannce relations suck so plan on moving on anyway, but if she was an innocent victim to this (wasn't on a date when he did this) and you got all pissed off blaming her, she's right to avoid you.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:39 PM
1st Gear

Sorry, it's probably my fault. I dated this kids cousin, and he was a chump, so was she btw, and the whole family is basically crazy. thtas a story for another day. Basically I hate him and she knows it so I told her not to get mixed up with him due to my past history. Sorry if this is garbled, I'm in class, haha

Old 09-18-2007, 04:56 PM
4th Gear

That's a mess id walk from all together. (2hr. away, hanging w/a perve....etc...etc)

Old 09-18-2007, 05:02 PM
4th Gear

Sigh...

I agree with VNV, but i also see where your coming from. Complex situation.. but you gotta trust your GF man, shes yours not his.. so unless she actually does something that would be considered "cheating"... chill the eff out and dont get jealous[&:]

Old 09-18-2007, 05:10 PM
1st Gear

Yeah, I know I may be in the wrong, but things are really complex. I just don't know what to do. With everything going on with her, plus school, plus family, I'm incredibly unhappy. I really don't mean to complain, but in a whole new place with all new people, sometimes this is the best place to say how you feel because it is really like an extended family.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:21 PM
4th Gear

We are all here to help a brother/sister out. Its kind of nice to be able to vent/rant on here because you get a much wider range of opinions compared to the ones you see every day.

I also notice you refer to this girl as a lady friend not girl friend which indicates to me that there really is not a strong commitment here, just strongdose of lust.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:28 PM
1st Gear

Haha, nah she's my girlfriend; we've been dating for over a year. I just said lady friend to be suave

Quick Reply: Women Woes