Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

women suck

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 12:34 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: women suck

Heh, well, while I am sorry about your current situation, telling women that they suck probably won't help you pick up chicks in the NJ/NY/Philly area... [:@]

Old 05-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Site Moderator

My first thought is that if your lucky they do [sm=drooldude.gif].

But seriously though, sorry to hear abuot the problems man. Women can be very frustrating. Ive found its a fine line you have to dance... A lot of the time they want to push the envelope to see in a sense what they can get away with how far they can push you. So its a fine line as too how much you give in and where you draw the line. I think most importantly, They love to get there way, but they dont want a pushover either. So do waht you can to please them, but stand up for waht you believe in. Best of luck to ya man.

Old 05-30-2006, 12:46 PM

That right is women did suck us men would be a lot happier

ORIGINAL: kelly

everybody goes through some rough times with realatinships. calm down and sober up, then take a look at what's really bothering you and discuss it. good luck, my friend.

P.S. women DON'T suck

Old 05-30-2006, 12:54 PM
dan
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: KarlMarx

Heh, well, while I am sorry about your current situation, telling women that they suck probably won't help you pick up chicks in the NJ/NY/Philly area... [:@]
hahah yeah, I'm not looking to date anyone, it was a joke ":P"

Old 05-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: sooks

But seriously though, sorry to hear abuot the problems man. Women can be very frustrating. Ive found its a fine line you have to dance... A lot of the time they want to push the envelope to see in a sense what they can get away with how far they can push you. So its a fine line as too how much you give in and where you draw the line. I think most importantly, They love to get there way, but they dont want a pushover either. So do waht you can to please them, but stand up for waht you believe in. Best of luck to ya man.
so true, so true

Old 05-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Site Moderator

so true, so true
haha..waht about the first part??

Old 05-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

so true, so true
haha..waht about the first part??
so true, so true

Old 05-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Site Moderator

haha... just hope everyone is lucky [sm=happy046.gif]

Old 05-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Site Moderator

Dont be weak man. Marriage is supposed to be forever. Once you are married, you are supposed to make things work no matter what. Its hard work, and may sometimes seem impossible, but once/if you work it out-it just makes your marriage/relationship 10x stronger which is SO rewarding... It makes you stronger as an individual and more prepared to handle stressful situations in life in general. There is only one excuse for divorce in my mind and that is cheating. Of course women are difficult and dont make ANY sense some of the time, thats the nature of the beast, and if you didnt know about that you shouldnt have gotten married in the first place. Maybe you were just drunk and talkin ****, but you should have more respect for the bind you have with your wife and not stoop to letting alchohol affect your determination in having a successful marriage. Sometimes women JUST DONT GET IT... Sometimes they are completely closed minded, sometimes they just dont make ANY sense AT ALL... Thats just how they are. Realizing/accepting that doesnt mean you are whipped or that you are losing arguments... It just means that you understand, and that is enough for you to let a dispute slide by which you may never prove your point on, or show her you are right. Eventually just knowing in your own mind that you are right, and that she just doesnt get it is enough for you to not worry about it and move on. Just because you humor your wife doesnt mean she is right, or that you have taken a blow to your pride.... Its called a sacrifice... You are sacrificing a petty argument for the sake of something MUCH larger and rewarding-a marriage/family... And trust me, all women are this way... I hate to say it, but this side of women is shown mostly once a month for a few days-if you know what i mean. They are unreasonable, irritable, and have a major lack of understanding for what is logical. Its the nature of the beast buddy.... Eventually it wont even phase you and will be just a part of life and youll adapt to it so that you wont resort to booze and asking about local ***** in your area who want to "hang out." If you think that making sacrifices to have a healthy married life/family means that you are kept on a short leash, you/others are dead wrong. You just have to sometimes let her think that she is right, and knowing in your mind that YOU are right is enough to keep your sanity (depending on the situation.) Most of the time its stupid petty arguments where you wont be satisfied until you see that she sees your point and says "OHHH OK!." Its an issue of pride and who is right and who is wrong and making sure everyone knows exactly who was right, and why, and how, and etc. Its just not worth it sometimes. Of course i dont know the specifics of your situation, but in any situation, all it takes is a little sacrifice and a lot of hard work to make your future together low maintnance and reliable which leads to a happy very functional marriage/family which leads to smart healthy minded off spring which leads to a better society for tommorrow.. So do your job as a responsible citizen of this society and make your marriage work so that when we are all retired, this world is of some quality and not run by the majority of the sleeze ball kids that are the result of disfuntional families that we see a lot in todays society. Get it? By sacrificing stupid **** in your marriage, you are ultimately making yourself and this world a better thing. Woah.... Is that called a "rant"?

Not trying to be a marriage counselor, but I have learned a thing er 2 from watching my parents failed marriage and being 2 years into my own so far successful marriage. I dont know how long youve been married, but the first year is pretty tough...
And I didnt type all that just to flame on you Dan... My time is more valuble than that.. Im just trying to help.

Old 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Senior Administrator

P.S. women DON'T suck
The *FUN*ones do

Quick Reply: women suck