Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wife is Pregnant

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 04:19 AM
Default Wife is Pregnant

This is a bigger deal because, as some of you may already know, my wife and I lost our 33 day old son, Benjamin this past February to Lukemia.

Well, we had some difficulties and had to go with invetro-uteral....long story. We ended up with three viable embreo's, put two in and froze the other. We just saw two heartbeats last week. Two in the oven and one in the freezer. We froze number three in case this first try dosn't/didn't work. Now that it's working, she tells me "you know, I can't leave my baby in the freezer.... "
I'm screwed! I have three sons from a prior marriage, now I'm gonna have three more with this one...I told her, "one of these days, I'm gonna go out for bread and never return. There'll be a note to keep it all, the business, the house, the money and some abstract reference to a temple in China."

Old 11-07-2006, 04:36 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Wife is Pregnant

congrats man

Old 11-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Administrator

congrats man,
so ur wife plans to have all the kids like one every year or somehting, good luck with everything man
and u live in a temple SP4NK3R, ur too much of a freak to switch to that life style

Old 11-07-2006, 05:21 AM

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

and u live in a temple SP4NK3R, ur too much of a freak to switch to that life style
...maybe someday it could happen, and, by the way, don't take offense, but you're one to talk

grown man dressed up in a panda suit walkin around with a flamethrower postin pics of sweet little Asian's

Old 11-07-2006, 05:25 AM
Administrator

ya [&o] oh well im such a hypocrite
but anways once again CONGRATS ON EVEYRHTING
are u hoping for a boy or gurl

ORIGINAL: SP4NK3R

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

...maybe someday it could happen, and, by the way, don't take offense, but you're one to talk

grown man dressed up in a panda suit walkin around with a flamethrower postin pics of sweet little Asian's

Old 11-07-2006, 05:32 AM

two girls....it's what my wife would like most

and besides

I think I'm mature enough now to raise women....wow, I can't even say it with a straight face

Old 11-07-2006, 05:37 AM
Administrator

are u gonna be those over protective dads that will kill and threaten all of their boyfriends

ORIGINAL: SP4NK3R

two girls....it's what my wife would like most

and besides

I think I'm mature enough now to raise women....wow, I can't even say it with a straight face

Old 11-07-2006, 05:40 AM
5th Gear

answer the door with a shotgun lol good times

Old 11-07-2006, 05:48 AM
Site Moderator

Nah, shotguns don't scare kids anymore. Just carry a machette and ask if they've seen a finger around.

Congrats!

Old 11-07-2006, 05:51 AM
5th Gear

lol thats a good one
ORIGINAL: BaconBait

Nah, shotguns don't scare kids anymore. Just carry a machette and ask if they've seen a finger around.

Congrats!

Quick Reply: Wife is Pregnant