Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is why I hate Volvo : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: This is why I hate Volvo : )

Said the Squirrell, "It was an easy kill, Colonel. He was standing there with this BIG, GIANT target he apparentlym placed on his back himself... Now, get your hands off those nuts! They're MINE!!!"

Old 09-25-2005, 05:05 PM
2nd Gear

beaner is the same person that changed his name because he couldnt take his earlier repuatation of a 17 yr old idiot who drives an audi

Old 09-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: rjplunk9

beaner is the same person that changed his name because he couldnt take his earlier repuatation of a 17 yr old idiot who drives an audi
I paraphrase: An Idiot by ANY OTHER name...

Old 09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
2nd Gear

teehee

Old 09-26-2005, 02:00 AM
1st Gear

because he couldnt take his earlier repuatation of a 17 yr old idiot who drives an audi
Im very sorry.... that Im am fortunate to have such a car a such an age, please do cary on with your life

-bean

Old 09-26-2005, 02:36 AM
3rd Gear

My opinion is that if a 17 y.o. can afford to buy his or her own Audi then good on them.

But if it is purchased or given to them then that doesn't count.

I didn't own my own car until 28 y.o.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:20 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Beaner

because he couldnt take his earlier repuatation of a 17 yr old idiot who drives an audi
Im very sorry.... that Im am fortunate to have such a car a such an age, please do cary on with your life

-bean
umm yea i am 17 too buddy but i dont go crying and changing my name on the forum because people give me **** about my incompetence.

Old 09-27-2005, 02:51 AM
1st Gear

umm yea i am 17 too buddy but i dont go crying and changing my name on the forum because people give me **** about my incompetence.
hmmm okay lets see....

Incompetence: The inability to distinguish right from wrong or to manage one's affairs.

nice choice of words! Bravo! you win, what ever your lookin for..... have i said it yet? haha

-bean

Old 09-27-2005, 10:13 PM
2nd Gear

good job you know how to use dictionary.com, now after you define the word try applying it to yourself, or are you to stupid to do so? yea i think its the latter of the two.

Old 09-28-2005, 11:35 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Beaner

hmmm okay lets see....

Incompetence: The inability to distinguish right from wrong or to manage one's affairs.

nice choice of words! Bravo! you win, what ever your lookin for..... have i said it yet? haha

-bean
... the first post in this thread shows a great deal of incompetence really... as in... when it comes to reading magazines, you're clearly incompetent

rjplunk... lay off... cheap, low, annoying, horribly-thought-out, retarded, and unintelligent flames are not welcome here. having something to flame someone about... is one thing. someone makes a stupid post, you have a valid argument against their claim/opinion, or just jest is welcome. but really, we don't need this childish crap cluttering up out boards.

Quick Reply: This is why I hate Volvo : )