Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is why I hate Volvo : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: This is why I hate Volvo : )

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

Its amazing how such Ultra words make huge circulation
The RETURN of ULTRA... Whoo-Hoo!!!

ORIGINAL: Beaner

dude they were both AWD I checked my facts thanks all u flamers

-bean
Hey, Beans, NEVER take NEthing personal on here. EVERYONE gets flamed, sooner or later. EVERYONE gets picked on, sooner or later. EVERYONE wears an asshat, sooner or later. Remember: to be a flamer you just hafta add a "F"-in "Lamer."

Old 09-17-2005, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear

This is what surprised me about the article -
...Base price of said S60R.........$38,615
...As-tested price......47,600 shimoleans

Old 09-17-2005, 09:52 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

"The S60R delivered 60mph in 6.4 seconds and a quarter-mile in 14.6 seconds at 98 mph. That's heaps slower than the last S60R we tested, which hit 60 in 5.5 seconds. We can only surmise that the desert heat, which various cars' outside-temp guages reported as being from 98 degress to 116, played havoc with the intercooler performance."

Read the f*cking magazine and stop just looking at the pretty pictures you dumbass. Keep your stupid comments to yourself. With this excellent observation, I'd love to hear what other reasons you have for hating Volvo. Maybe you'd like to bring out some further jaw dropping discoveries to back up your well thought out opinion. asshat.

aawwweee NO he didn't

haha beaner go back to the feilds!

Old 09-18-2005, 04:26 AM
4th Gear

Remember: to be a flamer you just hafta add a "F"-in "Lamer."
Oh man that was gay, but I liked it... in a non gay kinda way.

Old 09-19-2005, 01:11 AM
1st Gear

this forumn turns on fellow ppl for saw stuff, I know what I saw... sorry u dont believe me... But u guys (not all of u) fricken drill ppl in to the ground over this stuff. Its not like Im picking on some one or anything... I talking about a fricken car.... geeez

-bean
you made the biggest dumbass comment i've seen on this forum, and APG isn't even on vacation. wtf do you expect peewee? you got served. eat it up, and read the sh*t before you post. I'm seriously having a hard time finding any reasons to hate volvo, and apparently... so are you
hey buddy, I have a right to hate something.... "We do live in a FREE country".... or do you not live in the states? sorry (*no offense to anybody else thanks)

-bean

Old 09-19-2005, 02:13 AM
4th Gear

this forumn turns on fellow ppl for saw stuff, I know what I saw... sorry u dont believe me... But u guys (not all of u) fricken drill ppl in to the ground over this stuff. Its not like Im picking on some one or anything... I talking about a fricken car.... geeez

-bean
you made the biggest dumbass comment i've seen on this forum, and APG isn't even on vacation. wtf do you expect peewee? you got served. eat it up, and read the sh*t before you post. I'm seriously having a hard time finding any reasons to hate volvo, and apparently... so are you
hey buddy, I have a right to hate something.... "We do live in a FREE country".... or do you not live in the states? sorry (*no offense to anybody else thanks)

-bean
I never said you didn't. I just said you're an asshat. Everyone's entitled to their stupid opinions, and they're made even stupider when they can't back them up for sh*t. I seriously have not seen one valid point raised.
Did you try and commit suicide or something in a Volvo? Was it just too damn safe to die in?

Old 09-19-2005, 02:23 AM
Administrator

LMAO.. damn this is getting good

Old 09-19-2005, 03:20 AM
Senior Administrator

Yeah, Checks got his claws out, huh? Don't worry if you cut heem, Check. All bleeding stops... eventually (but you knew that, din't U?)

Old 09-19-2005, 03:27 AM
3rd Gear

I love Swedish women.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:38 AM
2nd Gear

-bean
Amen. Anytime we want to look goofy, misinformed, biased without reason, and just generally wrong, we have that unalienable right.

Quick Reply: This is why I hate Volvo : )