Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wholesale costs true religion and rock and republic jeans!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
its a status symbol, just like anything else you buy. your telling me that with you being an audi owner, you dont car about appearances? i know some may say o well i bought it because of the reliability and blah blah blah, but u know what, if a ford focus could perform the same as our cars, would u go for the focus? probably not. i mean not like i wear alot of expensive **** either. most of the time you'll see me in sweats because im at the gym during the week. but during the weekends and when i go out, i like to look sharp. i dont care what people tell you about how whats important is on the inside; that may be true, but in our society appearances play a big f'n role. but hey, thats just my $.02.

I can look sharp by shopping at Jcpenny's. Hell, I can look sharp from clothes I buy from the Goodwill store.

I work at a bank, so I have to dress up everyday and I get complimented all the time on shirt and tie combos I get for like 10-15 dollars on sale.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:17 PM
5th Gear

I won't buy jeans from A&F, but I won't buy jeans from JC Penney, either. Most of my jeans are American Eagle, and I usually find them on the sale rack for anywhere from $20 to $40. Just because you're a little tight with your money doesn't mean you have to go to places like JC Penney. I do most of my my shopping at Macy's and Hollister, but I don't won't buy anything unless it's on sale.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:55 PM
5th Gear

I wear and old pair of BDU pants about 95% of the time. Thats an actual measurement. Same pair 6 days a week. If I'm not wearing them, I'm probably not at work, or working on the car, and therefore, probably pants-less (I sit around in boxers at home).

When I need to go out and I'm NOT working on the car, I have 2 pairs of jeans that aren't covered in oil stains. I couldnt' tell you who makes them.

So yeah, I'm an Audi owner who doesn't care about looks.