Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who has knocked it out in their Audi?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 03:16 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Who has knocked it out in their Audi?

ORIGINAL: sadize

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

a 17 year old that has already swapped partners. what could you possibly fantasize about now??? (rhetorical question)

btw, "chinese firedrill", this phrase is kinda demeaning. still luv yah, but wouldn't feel right if i didn't mention this.

ur seriously 17?
how the HELL is that in anyway demeaning?

grow up

well dumbass since you asked....
in the phrase Chinese Fire Drill the adjective Chinese as a slur, implying "confused, disorganized, or inferior". what did you think it meant when people jump out of a car run around in a panic not accomplishing anything?
honestly, I've never heard that explanation. nor have i really put any thought into it really... it just doesn't matter. at all
none the less, that MAY be the reasoning behind the name, but really... i always assumed it was a thing chinese teens started or something
thus... my 'grow up' comment still remains. however, i CAN see how this could be demeaning should this be true
really... i never take any thought into why the pizza is called the 'Canadian'
really, the whole 'being offended to old terms for things' is retarded. when people have to start renaming things like the 'chinese fire drill' because one person is going to bitch and moan over the origin of the statement... is retarded... really. i'm all for politically correct, but a certain dose og 'grow the f*ck up' is always in order as well.
it's this kinda sh*t that bothers me about society, so pardon me if i rag on every little b*tch that walks in here (or anywhere) and whines about one thing or another. and trust me... if someone were to come in here splaying racial slurs all over the place in an attempt to insult... i'd be the first person to flame... but... yeah.. .grow up

we changed the name of 'sesame street' to 'sesame park' because people now believe that sesame street encouraged kids to play on the street... and get hit by cars. i frikken love this god damn society, and I only see it getting worse. please don't tell me you're HONESTLY offended by this. Freedom fries anyone?

grow up

Old 08-15-2005, 03:39 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Who has knocked it out in their Audi?

a 17 year old that has already swapped partners. what could you possibly fantasize about now??? (rhetorical question)

btw, "chinese firedrill", this phrase is kinda demeaning. still luv yah, but wouldn't feel right if i didn't mention this.

ur seriously 17?
how the HELL is that in anyway demeaning?

grow up

well dumbass since you asked....
in the phrase Chinese Fire Drill the adjective Chinese as a slur, implying "confused, disorganized, or inferior". what did you think it meant when people jump out of a car run around in a panic not accomplishing anything?
honestly, I've never heard that explanation. nor have i really put any thought into it really... it just doesn't matter. at all
none the less, that MAY be the reasoning behind the name, but really... i always assumed it was a thing chinese teens started or something
thus... my 'grow up' comment still remains. however, i CAN see how this could be demeaning should this be true
really... i never take any thought into why the pizza is called the 'Canadian'
really, the whole 'being offended to old terms for things' is retarded. when people have to start renaming things like the 'chinese fire drill' because one person is going to bitch and moan over the origin of the statement... is retarded... really. i'm all for politically correct, but a certain dose og 'grow the f*ck up' is always in order as well.
it's this kinda sh*t that bothers me about society, so pardon me if i rag on every little b*tch that walks in here (or anywhere) and whines about one thing or another. and trust me... if someone were to come in here splaying racial slurs all over the place in an attempt to insult... i'd be the first person to flame... but... yeah.. .grow up

we changed the name of 'sesame street' to 'sesame park' because people now believe that sesame street encouraged kids to play on the street... and get hit by cars. i frikken love this god damn society, and I only see it getting worse. please don't tell me you're HONESTLY offended by this. Freedom fries anyone?

grow up
no DA, actually i'm not offended and i am a bitch, a white bitch. i halfway agree w/ you, but i don't see any reason not to educate. i didn't ask him to edit and repost or help me make signs and join me in a march against racism. i could apologize, but it wouldn't be heartfelt. love, me