Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

who is drunk.. I have no tolerance..

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 01:31 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: who is drunk.. I have no tolerance..

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

yea right.. not like that.. although i have seen them all naked many times in the 10+ years i have known them i have never hooked up with any of them..

ORIGINAL: originalspanksta

o i see, hanging out with 3 chicks.......too drunk to dive home......guess ill have to stay the nightwith the chicks!!!

I like where your head's at, man.
[&o]sum what disapointed there JohnnyB.

It's a good thing that you have a low tollerance. NOT a drunk.

And being hung-overat work is great,cause i am a ***** to the customers that are ****** to me a lot quicker.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:43 PM
3rd Gear

im not hung over at all.. it was the first time i had a drink in just about 3 months..

sorry to disapoint.. but would you try and mess around with your sister? thats how it would feel.. plus i was the only guy so it kinda like we just talk about weird stuff all night.. girls are just as dirty minded as we are..

Old 03-23-2007, 01:53 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

im not hung over at all.. it was the first time i had a drink in just about 3 months..

sorry to disapoint.. but would you try and mess around with your sister? thats how it would feel.. plus i was the only guy so it kinda like we just talk about weird stuff all night.. girls are just as dirty minded as we are..
Like Joe Dirt! lol

Its cool i got some girl like that also, i think all guys do. What's new with the car? And i what i mean by that is any progress?

Old 03-23-2007, 08:51 PM
5th Gear

lol i was too drunk to post last night. my buddy just bought a funnel and 24 packs of keystone light are only 11 bucks so we proceeded to buy 10 of them i cant remember past the 12th funnel, or how i got home. apparently my buddy drove me home (he lives right next to me) which i was surprised at because usually when im totally wasted i feel like im perfectly fine to drive[8D] good thing i didn't drive tho.

on a more pissed off note, some douchebags last night thought it would be a good idea to hawk lugies all over my windshield and **** up my driver side mirror (why couldn't it have been the smaller, nemo-esque mirror[:@]) i dont ever f*ck with people's cars, yet since i've been at FSU my car has been fuked up 6 TIMES! wtf did i do to deserve this[&o]

Old 03-23-2007, 08:54 PM
5th Gear

and just for the hell of it, heres a pic

(ya we started drinking early[8D])

Old 03-23-2007, 09:00 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

lol i was too drunk to post last night. my buddy just bought a funnel and 24 packs of keystone light are only 11 bucks so we proceeded to buy 10 of them i cant remember past the 12th funnel, or how i got home. apparently my buddy drove me home (he lives right next to me) which i was surprised at because usually when im totally wasted i feel like im perfectly fine to drive[8D] good thing i didn't drive tho.

on a more pissed off note, some douchebags last night thought it would be a good idea to hawk lugies all over my windshield and **** up my driver side mirror (why couldn't it have been the smaller, nemo-esque mirror[:@]) i dont ever f*ck with people's cars, yet since i've been at FSU my car has been fuked up 6 TIMES! wtf did i do to deserve this[&o]
Hater's are everywhere. [:@]
Speaking of which... Why is it that the fat chicks always got to hate on a guy when he's talkin to her friend? I went to the bar with a few friends last night and started talking to this peteit lil hottie. We were have'n a good time laugh'n dance'n and sh**, then out of left field comes this 300 pounder talk'n about she need's to go NOW. wtf![:@]

Old 03-23-2007, 09:36 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: new2me

Hater's are everywhere. [:@]
Speaking of which... Why is it that the fat chicks always got to hate on a guy when he's talkin to her friend? I went to the bar with a few friends last night and started talking to this peteit lil hottie. We were have'n a good time laugh'n dance'n and sh**, then out of left field comes this 300 pounder talk'n about she need's to go NOW. wtf![:@]
i HATE it when that happens[:'(] fat bitch is having a sh!tty time cuz nobody at the bar is THAT desperate (or drunk) and wants to leave

Old 03-24-2007, 01:25 AM
2nd Gear

first of all , why jonnybravo? i hate that guy!
second, i could drink you under the table, even on one of my BAD days!
third, dont get drunk with that many chics around, you are supposed to have them get drunk, and you stay sober, so you can have fun. at least, if i was a guy, thats what i would do

Old 03-24-2007, 02:04 AM
1st Gear

haha zrwhat you think like a typical guy hahahaha

Old 03-24-2007, 03:02 AM
3rd Gear

thats why my name is johnnybraovo, it was a nick name..
I have no tolerance because i stoped drinking for a while because I only have one kidney.. give me a week ill drown you..
and third.. Im closer to these girls then i am my own sister.. I couldnt do anything with them it would be insest..

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

first of all , why jonnybravo? i hate that guy!
second, i could drink you under the table, even on one of my BAD days!
third, dont get drunk with that many chics around, you are supposed to have them get drunk, and you stay sober, so you can have fun. at least, if i was a guy, thats what i would do

Quick Reply: who is drunk.. I have no tolerance..