Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Where to Buy a Profile with Followers

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2024, 05:32 AM
1st Gear
Default Where to Buy a Profile with Followers

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a profile with followers for my new business. I've heard that it can be tricky and that accounts can get blocked if you're not careful. Can anyone share some tips on how to do this correctly? What should I look out for to make sure the account I buy is safe and won't get blocked right after I start using it?

Old 05-29-2024, 11:00 AM
1st Gear

First and foremost, you need to buy from a reputable source. I recommend checking out this website: buy instagram account with followers. They offer accounts with real followers, which is crucial. Avoid accounts with fake followers because Instagram’s algorithms are very good at detecting unnatural patterns and can flag your account. Once you buy the account, make sure to change the password and enable two-factor authentication immediately to secure it. Also, don’t make drastic changes to the account right away, like changing the username or bio too frequently, as this can trigger Instagram’s security measures. Gradual adjustments help in maintaining the account’s authenticity and reduce the risk of getting blocked.

Old 06-09-2024, 09:36 AM
1st Gear

I'd add that it's also important to engage with the followers consistently. Post regularly and interact with comments and messages to show that the account is active and managed by a real person. This can further help in maintaining the account’s credibility and keeping it safe from being flagged by Instagram.