Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What's your favorite beer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 07:07 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: What's your favorite beer?

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

But seriously how many people have committed crimes on weed vs how many people have commited crimes on Alchohol? Theres no such thing as a angry stoner
well, redgoat, you obviously haven't seen the very informative, educational film "reefer madness". i suggest you dl it, it teaches you the true effects of marijuana on the human brain....

but seriously though, i used to smoke more weed than anyone i've ever met...and i still got a 3.5 gpa out of high school....i smoked about 20 minutes before the SATs, and i still got a 1230, which isn't bad....weed effects your short term memory, it has no effect on your long term memory. HOWEVER, your long term memory comes from your short term, so technically, it does effect it (indirectly)...but there are no long term effects of marijuana once you stop smoking it....

Old 04-27-2005, 07:52 PM
2nd Gear

i dotn think i'll be stoping anytime soon hahahaha, but i have slowed down a bit

Old 04-28-2005, 01:08 AM
1st Gear

well for the beer question, i would have to Say Yingling, Panama, or Balboa.

on the weed topic, i think Cancer is a pretty vaild side effect, lol. But no i will prob not stop untill after college.

Old 04-28-2005, 01:24 AM
3rd Gear

I used to smoke about $20 a day... I was so burt out all the time I always lost **** but I had been smokin fer so long I though i was normal. But I quit one day and in like a week I stopped losing stuff I could remeber everything...
Its funny now cuz I work with my cousin and this other guy whos a pot head and at the end of the week we'll be filling out our time cards and there like dude did I work monday or was I out fuuuck I cant remeber. and Ill be like yah dude you worked monday but were out tuesday and came in an hour late on wensday... and thell be like oooh yah...

I got nuthin against the smokers but I cant do it anymore alchohol is my thing now...

ooh yah my cousin is the bigggest pothead I know and he still was third in his highshcool 1400+ on his SATs..... of course hes hit more parked cars than anyone I know and looses his keys eveyday.

Old 04-28-2005, 01:26 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: betz470

well for the beer question, i would have to Say Yingling, Panama, or Balboa.

on the weed topic, i think Cancer is a pretty vaild side effect, lol. But no i will prob not stop untill after college.
it's really not that terrible for your lungs, as long as youre not smoking blunts all the time

Old 04-28-2005, 03:55 AM
Administrator

as long as u aint a chain smoker i guess

Old 04-28-2005, 11:27 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SlimChriz

ooh yah my cousin is the bigggest pothead I know and he still was third in his highshcool 1400+ on his SATs..... of course hes hit more parked cars than anyone I know and looses his keys eveyday.
HAHAHAH thats funny, well good luck to him hope he brings his **** together one day

Old 04-29-2005, 05:20 AM
Administrator

So somewhat back on topic anyone like Malibu Rum??

Old 04-29-2005, 05:52 AM
5th Gear

malibu rum....[:'(]....hey, this is supposed to be a beer thread, not a weed/liquor/beer thread. what's going on here?! who got off topic?! this is unacceptable! i bet it was that panda character again. always causing trouble, that one...sooo, BEER, yea, how bout sam adam's summer ale?? that **** is pretty good.

Old 04-29-2005, 11:39 AM
2nd Gear

we got Liquor thread, so go talk about liquor over there, Heineken & Corona rule

Quick Reply: What's your favorite beer?