Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What's the typical age on this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 03:22 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: What's the typical age on this forum?

Get over it deanjones, we're all humans and an error >hear< and there is inividable Most of the time the mind is just moving faster than the fingers. That said there are a few ppl (oops) here who can't spell for ****, they shall remain nameless. And (grammatical error) we're not all rich 18 year olds...only about a third of us.

Old 07-11-2006, 03:53 AM
4th Gear

[sm=hia.gif] that would be me. (one of the wons that cant spell for ****. **** grammer. come to think of it I don't thing english class ever really focused on grammer of spelling or any of that useful stuff. more so on thing like how great the writing of some sick **** that was sleeping with his 12 year old sister. or somthing like hat. a big old waste of my life.

Old 07-11-2006, 05:37 AM

haha im right here. And ur bitching as it has been done before (numerously) will not make me care any more. Im trying to help u guys out by typing on here. Forgive my typing skills and lack of caring enough on an informal forum about my typing.

ooo and can i call this SPAM!!!!

thats 1 for apg

Old 07-11-2006, 12:22 PM
1st Gear

hey deanjones if you want to be the spelling police head over to the worldofwarcraft forums. There 1/2 the people type poorly because they think its cool, 1/2 are just like you the spelling police and the other 1/2 half are just flamers.

btw. most people on those forums are still in HS/college so your spelling corrections should help them pass english class.

if you want to know how to be a sucessful person and still spell teh wrong on a (mostly male) forum then send me a message and i'll let you in on a secret. (hint i don't get paid to spell correctly here)

Old 07-11-2006, 01:32 PM
3rd Gear

i like how he has yet to post anything since he started this thread

Old 07-11-2006, 01:42 PM
1st Gear

and you expected him to post again? he is just another drive-by poster.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:44 PM
1st Gear

Drive by poster ??? It must be a tough board!!!

Old 07-11-2006, 01:49 PM
3rd Gear

drive by poster.. nice.. oh well maybe he relized what a tool he was, or is..

Old 07-11-2006, 03:16 PM
4th Gear

Maybe he is just working out the wording on his "I shoulda realized this wasn't school/Sorry I'm a tool" thread. We are a forgiving group.

Old 07-11-2006, 03:35 PM

well I have to say spelling or grammar whether good or bad doesn't mean your the perfect/good mechanic now does it,

I know lads from many countries and English isn't the easiest language to get away with so pigeon English is good enough as long as its understood (deanjones never look for English grammar when you ask a question on autos) what is it you want to know and whats more important "how to fix it" or are they good spellers

Quick Reply: What's the typical age on this forum?