Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Playa will return after his suspension
59.09%
Playa is pissed and won't return
0%
I could care less
40.91%
Its hard to say, he may... he may not.
0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Whats Playa's Fate?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Default RE: Whats Playa's Fate?!

Tell me about it, I got to work at 8:00, and was actually done working for the day by about 8:15.... I went and paid my insurance (OUCH!), and have been AF. Today has been HUGE for me.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Site Moderator

lol.. i think redgoat pretty much hit the nail on the head on that one.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

Bring Him Back!

And I was watching Chappelle show last night when Charlie Murphy was telling the story of playin ball with Prince, hilarious!
lol.. i just watched it. hilarious. I wonder how much truth there is to it. I about died when he said purify yourself in waters of lake minnetonka. Im from like 5 minutes away from that lake, and his old house and studio arent far.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
18T
4th Gear

I voted for the goat! May he smite down the infidels!

ORIGINAL: kelly

oh rilly????here i thought that poor man had been out walking for days looking for his keys.
thanks, man!
Doncha mean..

Old 01-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

*lol* I'm sure a handful of forum members DO THIS EVERYDAY. I love when people online especially mods love to flex their "ONLINE POWER" some people have no buissness being a mod. All I heard was he said something rude/iggnorant to a MOD and that particular mod got upset because "it hit a little to close to home" if you know what I mean.

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

He was suspended for violing the AF rules.. and has nothing to do with the VTB thread/Poll everyone is aware that is a joke.. it was just pure coincidence (sp) that he won that as well
LOL.. who did you hear this from? The facts are that I was the one that decided he had crossed the line.. I decided to "Suspend" him (something that hasnt been done before.. its supposed to be just a banning) I am the one that gave playa my personal cell phone number so that we could discuss this.. and talk in person so that I could better explain everything to him.. I am the one that informed the other mods of what was going on, and asked for their help in "cleaning up" So seriously.. What did playa say to me to "strike a nerve"? Because I still think he is a cool dude.. a friend on my myspace, and somebody that i would give my phone number too, so incase he had any concerns or issues.. he could call me directly.
And your right, some people have no business being a MOD, thats why they arent selected to be one on this forum. We have an amazing group of Moderators on this forum. So what powers am I flexing?
EmAzing!!! it's like *I* think it, and *YOU* type it. OK, OK, you're such a wise & powerful Goat, what am I thinking RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?

Old 01-05-2007, 07:48 PM
18T
4th Gear

watch this ..