Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Playa will return after his suspension
59.09%
Playa is pissed and won't return
0%
I could care less
40.91%
Its hard to say, he may... he may not.
0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Whats Playa's Fate?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 08:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Whats Playa's Fate?!

Sorry guys i just got released coz i was partyingon News Eve bit too hard, news to me[sm=joke.gif]

I reckon he will start a new Audi forum[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 01-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Administrator

He was suspended for violing the AF rules.. and has nothing to do with the VTB thread/Poll everyone is aware that is a joke.. it was just pure coincidence (sp) that he won that as well

Old 01-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: pturbo

The vtb thing was a good natured joke by AWD. It was playa's posts that got him into hot water with the mods. My guess is that those particular posts have already been removed as they weren't doing AF any favors.
OK, pturb's closest, so, he wins the cookie (somebody email him a cookie, for me, willya)

Playa has been benched, if you will, until certain people (who have gone ABOVE and BEYOND) could cleand up some of the steeming piles PLaya has good-naturedly left layingg around, for others to step in. This act was taken to... help Playa stick around, if you will. Had SOMEONE happened to visit our little corner of paradise and noticed those steaming piles SOMEONE would prolly have banned, not only Playa, but a few OTHERS who we slowly morphing into Playaphiles... You few KNOW who you are, I'm betting. Anyway, the VTB had nothing to do with what's happenng to Playa. In fact, NOTHING is rilly happenng TO Playa. Management (I'm not naming names, the person who stuck his neck out, FOR Playa, can post here, if he chooses; or, Playa can, WHEN he returns) needed time to scoop up those steeming piles and dispose of them before Mom (you old heads know WHO Mom is) found them and REALLY voted Playa off, PERMANENTLY.

Playa's fine, if a bit antsy at not being able to post. But, HE understands whats going on, and, more importantly WHY! Like pretty much everyone in his age group Playa is STILL in "learning" mode. Societys mores are the level playing field we ALL have to respect. Our AF society tolerated Playa because he was, basically harmless, but, some could, and DID take his words to be more acerbic than they were ever intended to be. Complaints were most likely made so something had to be done. *I* think the actions were more than adequate, and WAY less than what COULD have happened.

Now, for the few of you (and, again, you KNOW whoo you are) who encouraged our Playa to misbehave... Some of you were lucky, too! And, let's leave it at that, PLEASE. Don't go forcing anybody's hand, if you don't have to.

Old 01-04-2007, 09:28 PM

hmmmm.... I wonder who those people could be?!

Old 01-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Administrator

Lets all just go ahead and start the new year off with "cleaning up" our attituteds.. and what we post. No more HARSH Bashing of forum members.. even if its a joke and we all know it.. now dont get me wrong its ok to give eachother a hard time and make fun of eachother out of good fun.. but when jokes go across the line all hell will break loose.. For those few people that know me I will go out of my way to make sure that Everyone enjoys this forum.. that means senior members, new members, and potential members.. Our community here is a great one, and i would like to keep it that way. We are all mature enough to do the right thing so lets do it.. but please dont take this the wrong way.. i dont want this to become some lame boring forum.. just a "clean" one if ya know what i mean.. if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask..

Happy Posting

Old 01-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

~if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask..
I have one:
How many roads must a Man walk down, before we can call him stupit, for getting TOO drunk to remember where he left his car keys?

Old 01-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

don't we already have a Q and A thread?

.....have you tried looking in your pocket?

Old 01-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Senior Administrator

PUCK!!! THAT"S where I left them. And, to all you low-lifes who drove past me, honking and waving, I hope your headrests get stuck in the all-the-way-up position. unless you're tall, then I hiope they get stuck all-the-way-down[:@]

Old 01-04-2007, 09:55 PM

Kelly, its a rhetorical question, duh!

Old 01-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

oh rilly????here i thought that poor man had been out walking for days looking for his keys.
thanks, man!

Quick Reply: Whats Playa's Fate?!