Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What's with the Halloween hanging Palin?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 11:12 PM
3rd Gear

Our gov't doesn't care about white people's rights anymore, I guess.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Tech Guru

In my experience everyone loves equality until it ***** them. Then they hate it. We spent so much time making up for the crimes of our fathers, that we lost ourselves. We were meant to live for so much more. My great uncle died on Iwo Jima so I could have the right to free speech. My grandfather fought in WWII and witnessed the atrocities of Guardalagan Prison Camp (I have photos) so we could speak our minds. Apparently all the sacrafices were made in vain. Now if I say I'm not voting for Obama, I'm a horrible racist that should be shot. Future generations shouldn't have to pay for the crimes of past generations. Playing the race card is a ***** way out of things. Don't ever tell me I don't know what it's like to be you until you've walked a mile in my shoes. Who knows, I may have had it harder than you.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:24 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by airguard350
In my experience everyone loves equality until it ***** them. Then they hate it. We spent so much time making up for the crimes of our fathers, that we lost ourselves. We were meant to live for so much more. My great uncle died on Iwo Jima so I could have the right to free speech. My grandfather fought in WWII and witnessed the atrocities of Guardalagan Prison Camp (I have photos) so we could speak our minds. Apparently all the sacrafices were made in vain. Now if I say I'm not voting for Obama, I'm a horrible racist that should be shot. Future generations shouldn't have to pay for the crimes of past generations. Playing the race card is a ***** way out of things. Don't ever tell me I don't know what it's like to be you until you've walked a mile in my shoes. Who knows, I may have had it harder than you.
Switchfoot was a good band. The rest of this post is kind of extreme though.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:29 AM

BUMP ^ True, but we shouldn't have to make up for a god damn thing!!! I've never been racisit and I've never owned a slave neither has my father or his father or his father.

The race card is ok though if its a legitimate reason to use it......example over last summer my boy wanted a mohawk, cool I gave him one and it was freakin sick. Well anyway at the start of the school year at a private Lutheran school, both his teacher and the principle did not like it so they told my wife that he had to shave his head because it was distracting the other kids.......wait a minute my boys head distracts that man kids for that long that they cant learn a damn thing in school??? Needless to say by the time I got off of work and heard about what happened my wife already got his head shaved. I was pisssed. Thats discrimination and I dont want my son to have to deal with that,by my wife doesn't like conflict even though shes part F***KIN NATIVE AMERICAN. See in this situation the card would work and it would be legit to use it.

Old 11-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Site Moderator

Waaaaa! I'd say whoever put Palin in a noose or whatever was trying to get back at the McCain supporter who made up the story about getting beat up and having a "B" carved on her face. Either way, who gives a ****!? Freedom of expresion can be a bitch just like all of our other freedoms. Of course it's bad taste, and if anyone is suprised at these occurances then wow.

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 11-02-2008 at 03:51 PM.