Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What's with the Halloween hanging Palin?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 02:19 PM
4th Gear

^would you literally move out of the country?

Old 10-30-2008, 02:29 PM
4th Gear

Okay, HP, honestly, McCain is no monster. And I'm certain that Palin, though she may be bitchy, is unlikely a one as well...

Why the such extreme views?

Does everyone believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket every election cycle??

Granted the market is faltering - but it will recover. But if you look at history, every US Presidential election - especially when there is no incumbent - the market does this - though this time is worse because of the looming mortage bs. But it dips due to the speculation of the outcome of our election.

Look it up

But enough of the extremism - honestly, McCain would do an okay job - though I feel Obama will help us better on the world stage - but that's opinion

Old 10-30-2008, 02:34 PM
1st Gear

one thing i have been thinking about is the vp selection. as horrible as it sounds, i think if obama wins, there WILL be assassination attempts. If that would happen, I am comfortable with Biden stepping up. If mccain has a heart attack and dies, I would not be comfortable with palin as president of jesusland. and besides, in my view, a republican president has been a major ****-up the past 8 yrs. time for change

Old 10-30-2008, 06:58 PM
4th Gear

+1 Palin is unfit to be the president.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Tech Guru

QUIT USING THE WORD CHANGE!!!!! I LOVE ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS HEAR OR SEE THAT ******* WORD 80,000 TIMES A ******* DAY!!!! THAT MAN IS NOT JESUS CHRIST SO QUIT MAKING HIM OUT TO BE! OK, now that I got THAT out of my system (more or less) doing what you THINK Barack will do will take a long time. Everyone I talk to makes it sound like Barack will ch--fix things overnight.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:32 PM
1st Gear

ok....time for a presidential substitution.

and obviously things won't change overnight with either candidate

Old 10-31-2008, 01:24 PM
2nd Gear

Wow, you guys are all fu*ked up in the head. Jesus Christ. Blind to the fact that sure, people WANT to be treated equally, but in the REAL WORLD, that's just not the case. So yes, if it were Barrack Obama, it would spar a huge outcry, but that would make tons of sense. Black people actually DID get hung all the time. That would be racism.

This is political. No different from some of your racist f*cks calling Iraqi's sand ni**ers and all that bull. Open your eyes. There's a huge difference between a Sarah palin effigy, and a Barrack Obama effigy due to the implications behind them.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Tech Guru

^ See? Equality is a fallicy. We're all for equality until it doesn't work FOR us. Then we hate it and it's the worst thing ever.

Old 10-31-2008, 03:18 PM

I would be impressed if either of the candidates actually accomplished even 50% of what they're saying they will.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:02 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by airguard350
^ See? Equality is a fallicy. We're all for equality until it doesn't work FOR us. Then we hate it and it's the worst thing ever.
Equality isn't a fallacy. It's people's application of their version of equality that is the problem. People set a standard for everyone, then they shave a bit here and add a bit there for their own motives.

Quick Reply: What's with the Halloween hanging Palin?