Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whats the big deal?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 AM
4th Gear

i agree with ghetto... i will agree its addictive, ever since i stopped that has been an almost irrisistable craving that i have been able to stay away from... but non the less i have been able to stay away

Old 09-29-2008, 09:54 AM
3rd Gear

I have never smoked it and most likely never will. I had a friend that that's all he did was smoke and play WoW. He was no fun to be around and wouldn't take responsibility for anything. Everyone says its not addictive and there are no side effects but when you know someone almost all your life and they start smoking it as much as they did you can see the difference in them and thats why me and him are no longer friends.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 AM
5th Gear

i have plenty of friends and they smoke almost everyday but they're all responsible. I started smoking a little but realized that i become rather lazy and useless so i stopped. you really have to realize what's going on and change your habits for the better. what ghetto said about the addiction part makes sense. even though marijuana doesn't have nicotine in it, your body could react differently. kinda like a women craving chocolate or ***** if you can understand what i mean.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:06 PM
5th Gear

kinda like a women craving chocolate or ***** if you can understand what i mean.
Quote of the day!

And to comment on people saying they function just fine/better.

Perceptions man...

You're NOT as funny/smart/etc as you THINK you are when you're high. Simple as that. Not hating on anyone, just pointing out what it looks like to the outside world. I'll smoke once in a while, but only at night after I know theres nothing else I have to do, because personally, I'm absolutely worthless after a couple hits. I'll put on a movie, and usually make it about halfway thru with a stupid grin on my face before I fall asleep. The End.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:14 PM
1st Gear

haha thats hilarious i know a lot of people that just want to fall asleep 30 min after smoking and thats why they can't do it. Ive been smoking or 3 3/4 years and am 19, i got a 3.8gpa in high school and a 1220 on the SAT. Its just different for different people, i don't think everyone that smokes it is useless and is no fun to be around. Maybe you should smoke some with your friend and play WoW (its fun btw)

Old 09-29-2008, 08:16 PM
5th Gear

Not to sound like a guidance counselor or something, but ever thing that if you weren't smoking, that 3.8 could have been a 3.9 or 4.0, and that SAT score could have been a 1270?

Yeah, that a totally lame statement, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.

On another note, I won't play any game that doesn't involve racing cars.

On yet another note, I don't know why I'm arguing points against smoking when I do it myself. I'm gonna go change my brake pads now. Ferodo's FTW!

Old 09-29-2008, 08:21 PM
1st Gear

Buds are ment to be eaten not smoked! The plant evolved so animals would desire it, speading its seed through there excrement.

Its not Legal because FEDS makes more money seizing it. Cost would go down if it were legal.
Excess of anything can kill you(even THC), yet its proven Arsnic can help your heart.

Addicts are people who give excuses, your weak drone mind cant make a decision to stop. It can be linked to Genes but only as a probability, your more or less likely to.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:06 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
Not to sound like a guidance counselor or something, but ever thing that if you weren't smoking, that 3.8 could have been a 3.9 or 4.0, and that SAT score could have been a 1270?
haha what the **** man! I doubt it would have made a difference i actually did better than i thought I would.

Originally Posted by DraxeofDclan
Buds are ment to be eaten not smoked! The plant evolved so animals would desire it, speading its seed through there excrement.

Its not Legal because FEDS makes more money seizing it. Cost would go down if it were legal.
Excess of anything can kill you(even THC), yet its proven Arsnic can help your heart.

Addicts are people who give excuses, your weak drone mind cant make a decision to stop. It can be linked to Genes but only as a probability, your more or less likely to.

THC cannot kill you, you would have to consume 40,000 times the amount of thc to get high to kill you. This turns into like 32 tons of pot. They have still not been able to kill a lab rat from THC, so before you talk like a smartass maybe you should know the facts.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by 2.7ta6
haha what the **** man! I doubt it would have made a difference i actually did better than i thought I would.

THC cannot kill you, you would have to consume 40,000 times the amount of thc to get high to kill you. This turns into like 32 tons of pot. They have still not been able to kill a lab rat from THC, so before you talk like a smartass maybe you should know the facts.
I personally dont think THC could kill you and you definately cant overdose on it, but look at what you wrote !!! You just stated THC could kill you in a high enough dose.....LOL HA HA HA

Originally Posted by hiwords
your body could react differently. kinda like a women craving chocolate or ***** if you can understand what i mean.
A bro...that was FU(K!N awsome.........ROTFFLMAO

Old 09-29-2008, 10:42 PM
1st Gear

yes but that point is impossible to reach, so you can NOT overdose. I was just arguing with that guy because he said even THC will kill you, while in theory i guess it could, but in reality it never has and it never will. Which is impossible to say for alcohol or aspirin.

Quick Reply: Whats the big deal?