Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whats the big deal?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:38 AM
1st Gear
Default Whats the big deal?

Note: Another marijuana legalization thread.

I just smoked 2 bowls of straight bubble hash and i feel great. Why can't the **** just be legal? Thomas ******* Jefferson grew the **** for ***** sake. When something as bad as alchohol is out there killing people from drunk driving accidents and alcohol posionings it just doesnt make sense arresting people for using a plant to feel good. Thats whats its there for and people have been using it for all kind of illnesses forever! Even if you do not use the drug I want to know what would be so bad about it being legalized? We could use it as a biodiesel fuel and solve one of our major national problems.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:44 AM

I totally agree. Alcohol causes more deaths than herb, but herb is considered a gateway drug.On the other hand I've seen cat scans of the human brain and herb causes more damage to the brain than any other controlled substance, it was actually quite disturbing to see the damage it does.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:46 AM
2nd Gear

^Lol. "have you seen teh pics, and teh graphs. The govemant showed me, its outragoues."
Anyway, I love my herbs and agree with you op. Just legalize the **** already. Quick fact, back in the days of the founding fathers, they would pay taxes in cannabis. Pretty cool huh?

Old 09-29-2008, 12:47 AM
4th Gear

i think it should be legal as long as it follows the guidelines of alcohol...

example, cant drive high, cant be out in public high... stuff like that, other than that wtf...

Old 09-29-2008, 12:59 AM
6th Gear

I really don't care you know I've seen the worst of alcoholism, and the worst of weed, I think they both if not done in moderation can f you up real good but it's your life choice, not mine. I forget why someone told me we shouldn' legalize and I told them that I really don't care.

live life, have fun, die with no regrets and never asking the question of yourself what if...

Old 09-29-2008, 01:02 AM
2nd Gear

If you don't like weed, why would you care if someone else is doing it to there body? I just don't think it's right for someone to tell me what I can and can't do. Moderation is the key word, except my moderation tends to be around 6 times a day.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:05 AM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Rhinop21
If you don't like weed, why would you care if someone else is doing it to there body? I just don't think it's right for someone to tell me what I can and can't do. Moderation is the key word, except my moderation tends to be around 6 times a day.

**** you just became the biggest stoner I know, my friend from HS would smoke 3-4 times a day but not 6 that I knew of.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:07 AM
2nd Gear

But ive been smoking for awhile and smoking is just like being buzzed, im fully functional and find that helps me think more abstractly and not matter of factly if that makes sense? I guess imma stoner but I really don't consider myself one. You couldn't tell if i was high or not, unless the smell gave it away. Mind over matter.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:09 AM
2nd Gear

I would also argue that I am more focused and intrigued whilst high.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:09 AM
4th Gear

i used to be like that, was more productive buzzed off a good hit... since then ive stopped, always wondered what would happen to me if i went back to it

Quick Reply: Whats the big deal?