Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What is your favorite quote

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 05:46 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: What is your favorite quote

"A very successful and disease free gentleman"

Old 08-01-2005, 05:52 PM
2nd Gear

If your refering to the guy who is on that show, my little bro said he's like in his late 20's and he has some rare condition that makes him look so young. Might just be rumors though not sure

Old 08-01-2005, 05:58 PM
2nd Gear

both are from the boondock saints:

"Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish. And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"We're kinda like 7 Eleven. We may not always be doing business, but we're always open."

Old 08-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^^Uhhh... I actually got tired of reading that first one...^^^^

Old 08-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Administrator

there are many paths to the top of the mountain but the view will always be the same

Old 08-01-2005, 06:32 PM
2nd Gear

catch a fish for a man, feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

Old 08-01-2005, 06:44 PM
2nd Gear

Samuel Jackson EZEKIAL 25:17 quote from PULP FICTION: "The path of the righteous man..."

and anything from AMERICAN HISTORY X

Old 08-01-2005, 08:15 PM
1st Gear

one of my twisted friends favorite lines...

"its not considered cheating if its your dog"

i have always favored zen buddhist idealogy though...
"The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's always doing both."

Old 08-01-2005, 09:20 PM
4th Gear

"worrying is like a rocking chair, gives u something to do but it doesnt get you anywhere."

and my favorite
"a good friend will always bail u out of jail.....your best friend will be sitting next to you saying that was fucken awesome"

Old 08-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Administrator

because its your dog!!!

Quick Reply: What is your favorite quote