Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What is your favorite book?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 10:04 AM
1st Gear
Default What is your favorite book?

What genres do you aspire for Lyra and lyaskel to be loved? I want you to have no money or to have the chance to live the way you want.

Personally, I am a big fan of Philip Pullman's Dark Materials trilogy and a big fan of Fantasy. The series "Percy Jackson" and CEO, Xie, Rick Riordan, is Xie, Xie, I like, no-no-street-of-nostalgia. Books were my childhood.
Other notable works include Thief of Books and portrait of Dorian Gray. Oscar Wilde says the word.

What about you?​

Old 11-20-2021, 05:13 AM
1st Gear

Les Misérables is a French historical novel by Victor Hugo

Old 11-29-2021, 10:17 AM
1st Gear

Dear friends, if you want to know more about American history, then you can rejoice, because today you will learn a lot of useful information. To do this, you just need to visit the article https://cultbox.co.uk/general/best-b...erican-history, thanks to which you will learn about the best books on American history. You can of course do this by studying your US history textbooks, but they will not be so interesting. These books allow us to travel in time and transfer us to the world of the past, without which it would be impossible to imagine our present.

Old 02-03-2022, 11:31 AM
Banned

“I love the Bones of You” by Christopher Eccleston.

An autobiography about the actor dealing with his father's dementia diagnosis.

It also details why he became an actor and what he thinks of his roles and the industry. It's also good advice on how to be an artist.

Old 02-03-2022, 11:38 AM
1st Gear

My favorite book is Anne Frank - The Diary of a Young Girl. But now I don't have time to reread it. I went to college and now all my time is taken by study. By the way, recently I was able to rent textbooks at the best price on BookScouter go here . It is very convenient for students!

Old 03-15-2022, 04:31 PM
1st Gear

I recently finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Incredible book, I'm delighted. Quite an interesting book that makes you think and rethink many things. I am currently writing a personal application to enter the dental school and the website https://www.dentalschoolpersonalstatement.com/ helps me to do so. If I want to impress the school's admissions committee, I should write about personal skills that will be useful during training at school and help me get a specialization.

Last edited by Jose Jackson; 03-29-2022 at 01:55 AM.
Old 03-16-2022, 03:28 PM
1st Gear

Lately I've been reading books with touches of sexual excitement Penelope Douglas is a sensation in the New Adult genre. Her novels The Aggressor and Before You are New York Times bestsellers. The relationship between Madoc and Fallon, half-siblings, has always been beyond friendship, but now it's more like war. Fallon has spent the last two years away from home, and Madoc has not heard a word from her in all that time. He can only remember how she ignored him during the day, but left the door open for him at night. A very eye-opening book after which I considered buying a couple of toys here. This book gave me a new fantasy related to my personal life.

Last edited by jeksonpip; 03-19-2022 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-18-2022, 04:29 AM
1st Gear

I like Tolkien's works and Russian classics.

Old 03-20-2022, 11:21 AM
1st Gear

My favorite book is Margaret Mitchell - Gone with the Wind.

Old 09-05-2022, 12:44 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Lucifer656
What genres do you aspire for Lyra and lyaskel to be loved? I want you to have no money or to have the chance to live the way you want.

Personally, I am a big fan of Philip Pullman's Dark Materials trilogy and a big fan of Fantasy. The series "Percy Jackson" and CEO, Xie, Rick Riordan, is Xie, Xie, I like, no-no-street-of-nostalgia. Books were my childhood.
Other notable works include Thief of Books and portrait of Dorian Gray. Oscar Wilde says the word.

What about you?​
Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns
I've never read a book that made me cry after only a few chapters. I actually wrinkled up my face while reading this because what was physically happening to the main character was portrayed in such depth that I felt like I could feel it. A really strong work that is well worth reading. Also love to read guides like how big is Australia compared to the USA.

Quick Reply: What is your favorite book?