Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What your dream car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 04:27 AM
Default RE: What your dream car?

ORIGINAL: Patrick

for the record, i am seeing who is continuing these arguements..Panzer. DeTomaso, from what i read was a foreign company who built cars that were not by then modern standards performance cars. Ford imported them, named it the Pantera, and slapped another one of their crappy engines in there...and marketed it as an italian car so they could charge more, although it was commonly considered a part of FMC.

I respectfully disagree and feel like i am being "home-towned" here your honor. (Judge Patrick) [Just had first final of three tonight-lawschool]

However, being a new comer, I have tried to tone it down, but you ALLOW CheckMyVitals to address me as "douchebag". Thus, you are actually promulgating this crass behavior, by your refusal to make CheckMyVitals conform to an acceptable, adult-like, responsible standard of conduct. Of course, quid pro quo seems to be the moderated/accepted code of conduct here, and as such, I should be allowed to return fire. Naturally, the correct thing for you to do force CheckMy Vitals to conform and not allow him to cause dissention like his pal the yellow mustang guy did. and I think it is fair for you to take notice "for the record" that I have actually tried not to offend anyone recently and give me a thumbs up for trying to get along with people.

After all, any loser like CheckMyVitals can say dumb things. That's just cuzz he has not the ***** to say these dumb things to the face of his easy defeat.

As to the second comment, you are actually 100 percent correct, PANTERA, a cheap Italian car with an even s$ittier Ford engine. I just say ITALIAN TRASH for short.

Old 05-03-2005, 04:43 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Panzer Kommander

....and I think it is fair for you to take notice "for the record" that I have actually tried not to offend anyone recently and give me a thumbs up for trying to get along with people.....

wow, panzer. would you like a cookie for acting like an adult for the past 72 hours of your life? because i'm pretty sure you're one of the oldest "regulars" on this forum...you should have grown up several years ago. i'm sure that's difficult though, being that you still live off your daddy....

Old 05-03-2005, 04:58 AM
Administrator

alrite back to the subject at hand
i kno its ricey but i still like the Nissan Skyline R34s and
Silvia S14s and S15s

Old 05-03-2005, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: Panzer Kommander

....and I think it is fair for you to take notice "for the record" that I have actually tried not to offend anyone recently and give me a thumbs up for trying to get along with people.....

wow, panzer. would you like a cookie for acting like an adult for the past 72 hours of your life? because i'm pretty sure you're one of the oldest "regulars" on this forum...you should have grown up several years ago. i'm sure that's difficult though, being that you still live off your daddy....

off topic

Old 05-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Administrator

i dont care who is causing it...lets just try to give it a rest...

anyway, i like the R34 as well..i feel that the R34 and the later gen supras were th closest thing Japan ever got to creating a real performance car that would compete on a world scene...

as for the pantera...it was technically a foreign car...with a ford running gear...my take on it was that ford was tired of getting their butts kicked on lemans type of racing, and it was well past the gT40 days...so instead of trying to develop their own car, they teamed up, soemwhat like the Mercedes McLaren...but that car wasnt a desperation move...it was a point in motoring history where ford wanted european styling, and detomaso was on their way out, so having a chance to have ford throw a bunch of money their way and spread the detomaso name around, was great for them. but i would honestly call the pantera a ford while purists wont...

Old 05-03-2005, 03:38 PM

well i still say it is junk. the only "ford" that was any good was the Shelby Cobra. IMO that was not really a ford either. it was a Shelby

Old 05-03-2005, 05:46 PM
1st Gear

WOW....Anyway I really like the Saleen S7 those are really cool and has any one seen the #'s the new ones are putting out....its pretty crazy!!

Old 05-03-2005, 08:56 PM

yeah the saleen 7. all the basketball playas and gangsta rappas wants it too.

Old 05-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Administrator

i thought they all wanted the H2..not the S7....but im not really on the up and up with that "scene"...

Old 05-03-2005, 11:49 PM

hey dude i live by em. i know what thy drive. they love yellow cars, especially saleens and h2.

they tite foo.

Quick Reply: What your dream car?