Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What your dream car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 10:47 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: What your dream car?

yea, i just saw that, i thought it was the same car but i guess not....either that or maybe it was taken at a different time after a paint job or something....still trying to get my friend to find out where he got those pics from though....

Old 05-01-2005, 10:49 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Panzer Kommander

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

ford pantera=italian trash. IMO
nice call douchebag
stop embarassing you self maggot.
**yourself

Old 05-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Administrator

no more making fun of panzer in this thread...i wont ban anyone as to not make the masses (or two of you) cry...

anyway...panzer was just voicing his opinion, and while i dont agree with it, checkmyvitals was voicing his opinion on panzer...lets not make this into a flame thread...thank you.

bentframe...thanks..let me know what you find...

Old 05-02-2005, 03:57 AM

jeepers, i feel like i am back in pre school. i'm telling! heheh. in any event, i am strictly a german car guy and have very german opinions. i rarely budge. some call it character. others call me names.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:59 AM

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

ford pantera=italian trash. IMO
nice call douchebag
i just figured it out. that lame *** checkmyvitals doesnt know that the FORD panterra is actually an italian car with a piece of **** ford motor. thus he thought he'd b cute. http://www.panteraclub.com/pantera.htm

Old 05-02-2005, 04:38 AM
4th Gear

make sure you research that car hardcore there buddy, because guess what? that car ISN'T italian. it IS an american car, with a license by an italian company. maybe i should just elaborate next time eh? Ford went after hte company for hte contract after ferrari backed out of the deal. Ford was going after the Corvette (an Italian car too I assume?) and had an italian companies help in the aerodynamics, but it IS an american car. idiot.

EDIT: as your website says, the contract went to DeTomaso... and I believe it also confirms Fords target was the Corvette? huh.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:00 PM

hey maggot i am glad that my research helped you learn that the panterra is an italian car with an american engine. BTW, you can start correcting my spelling, when you learn how to spell yourself. loser.

Old 05-02-2005, 04:43 PM
5th Gear

panzy, it's not an italian car you #&IR(&#*#&^$*&#

Old 05-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Administrator

for the record, i am seeing who is continuing these arguements..Panzer. DeTomaso, from what i read was a foreign company who built cars that were not by then modern standards performance cars. Ford imported them, named it the Pantera, and slapped another one of their crappy engines in there...and marketed it as an italian car so they could charge more, although it was commonly considered a part of FMC.

Old 05-03-2005, 03:37 AM
4th Gear

never heard that one, which kinda changes my perspective of the pantera. but as i saw it, Ford had taken DeTomaso as aerodynamics only, and i saw it as a mainly american car, like the corvette. fords version of the corvette basically, which draws me far from italian trash. kinda depends on your perspective. but so do many cars... ford focus? american or european?

Quick Reply: What your dream car?