Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What you hate about other Audi Message Boards

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Default RE: What you hate about other Audi Message Boards

Posts like this drive me insane on the zine.

bahahah baller phones my *** tiga. that sharp looks pooey.

don't be hating on my phone boy

and don't be hating on your own peoples! samsung makes the best phones ever... no doubt about it.

that vertu is a piece of ****. 6.2 functionality, plzzzzz..

Old 01-15-2006, 03:25 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: afruss2007

Posts like this drive me insane on the zine.

bahahah baller phones my *** tiga. that sharp looks pooey.

don't be hating on my phone boy

and don't be hating on your own peoples! samsung makes the best phones ever... no doubt about it.

that vertu is a piece of ****. 6.2 functionality, plzzzzz..

I like it when people talk like that. It gives me comfort to know that there will always be someone to make french fries for me.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:31 PM

I just don't understand. I grew up in Alexandria, VA and I mean I learned to cope with certain cultures Ebonics, but little white boys trying to be something they are not simply doesn't work for me. I'm not a racist by any means, in fact, I think I would be the complete opposite, but it hurts my head and ears to see people try and be something they most certainly are not. Case in point the above.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:51 PM
4th Gear

I don't know. That guy might not even be white. He might be Korean. It really doesn't matter. My guess is that he is young and that he will grow out of talking like a damn idiot - or he will condemn himself to a life of barely getting by - unless he gets a huge rap contract, then he can get paid millions for talking like a damn idiot.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:53 PM

So true. Love to hear him at his first "real" job interview.

Old 01-15-2006, 07:07 PM
2nd Gear

i dont care if the person is white, krean, chinese, afircan american, it doesnt matter they shouldnt talk like that. it has absolutley NO reflection on their culture, it's just useless street talk.

but yeah there are alot of pointless posts over there if thats what you were referring to

oh and i had a picture of my car on the faces + cars thread on audizine. But i had my website name watermarked on the picture so that no one would steal it b/c its a good picture, and they actaully deleted my pos b/c of it, i guess they considered it advertisement, and advertisement is so strict there. they dont even allow you to advertise on your own sig. i;ve never seen that before

Old 01-15-2006, 07:38 PM
1st Gear

I tried more European sites but it just all seemed a load of bollocks so ive had to come to
this foreign one where ive really struggled with the language. i mean its taken me a while to
know what BTW IMHO etc mean. So SYL you BOFC. LOL (LOTS OF LOVE) GLEN

Old 01-15-2006, 07:50 PM
3rd Gear

I just joind up at a-f.com Hoping to be apart of another good audi forum...seeing as the zine really disappointed me [:'(]

Old 01-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: ckandes1

i dont care if the person is white, krean, chinese, afircan american, it doesnt matter they shouldnt talk like that. it has absolutley NO reflection on their culture, it's just useless street talk.

but yeah there are alot of pointless posts over there if thats what you were referring to

oh and i had a picture of my car on the faces + cars thread on audizine. But i had my website name watermarked on the picture so that no one would steal it b/c its a good picture, and they actaully deleted my pos b/c of it, i guess they considered it advertisement, and advertisement is so strict there. they dont even allow you to advertise on your own sig. i;ve never seen that before

we wont allow you to advertise here either unless you have it cleared with Amanda..

Old 01-15-2006, 08:24 PM
2nd Gear

you mean on the sig? or just advertise

then again i could understand that here b/c you dont have much of a size restriction on the sigs here, so someone could have a huge blinking sig with an add on it here. whereas there sigs are restricted in size, i think its 500x150 or somethin

Quick Reply: What you hate about other Audi Message Boards