Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What should I do (2)

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: What should I do (2)

i think you made a mistake by laying all your cards on the table. now she knows that you're in deep....and that will make her go the other way.
maybe you should back off a bit, then approach her again and say....hey, i know i laid some heavy stuff on you, but after i got to thinking about it, i really liked our relationship as we had it as friends. i'd like for you to be able to come to me with anything....without feeling that we have to have a commitment.
maybe the friend angle will feel less threatening to her.
then your job is to be so charming, you become irresistable to her!!

Old 11-07-2007, 02:31 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

i think you made a mistake by laying all your cards on the table. now she knows that you're in deep....and that will make her go the other way.
maybe you should back off a bit, then approach her again and say....hey, i know i laid some heavy stuff on you, but after i got to thinking about it, i really liked our relationship as we had it as friends. i'd like for you to be able to come to me with anything....without feeling that we have to have a commitment.
maybe the friend angle will feel less threatening to her.
then your job is to be so charming, you become irresistable to her!!
Haha, that sounds good and all. But I dont wanna play that card. I dont wanna hear about all her problems that a friend would, if I start hearing about guys im gonna get jealous (not that she would).. Its just not where I wanna be with her.

That'd be a tough manuever to pull off[&:]

Old 11-07-2007, 02:40 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

no games... if you win her through "playing" the friend w/ the end goal of being her bf, it wont work out...even if you do start dating her......youll always feel that you need to be that guy, and youll get jealous when other guys are like that with here because youll think theyre trying to take her the same way you "tricked" her into you.....because thats all it will be in you mind, a trick and a game you won...someone will play it better than you my friend...let it be

*whisper*

sorry, beatles fan
Dont worry, I wont use that card. I dont think thats a smart idea of the current situation.. besides it sorta started as that.. im not going back to that? That would make things awkward and weird if we finally did decide to date. Im her for other things.. I wont never be friends with her. But if this all falls through it will be different, alot different.[>:]