Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What should I do (2)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 11:35 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: What should I do (2)

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

i would say run, run fast..... this girl has no clue what she wants..... they broke up, but still "hang out?"
most girls dont. especially ones coming off a long relationship. i've been in a similar situation Amze. Just confront her about it, tell her your actual feelings and how you feel about the whole situation. She will most likely respond w/ im not sure about anything right now or some crap like that. Then just flat out tell her, you are not going to wait around while she figures everything out. You have been there for her in the past, and she should know your the right guy for her. If she can't make up her mind, turn your *** around and walk away. No point in being with someone whose not fully into you (unless you just wana cop some dome) Then every time your around her afterwards, do little things to see if you can make her jealous and definitely start flirting with other girls. If she decides she wants to be with you, congrats, if not just move on, it wasn't meant to be

Old 11-06-2007, 11:36 AM
4th Gear

been there. Bad habit alarm is ringing , you're just not hearing it yet. No need to be cold, treat her like a friend but avoid one on one contact. Make yourself scarce and you will find you'll get over her pretty quickly. Otherwise you will get into this perpetual loop in which you really will start getting hurt and building resentment. No way to go throough life -all negative. The right girl will surface and sweetie is right, there are many right girls....each different and wonderful in their own way. Given your youth, you need a taste of all of this to appreciate the really good ones that come around later.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

...so easy to say those words...."run, run fast"
but sometimes love grabs your heart and won't let go no matter what your head tells you.
it is easy to say those words and sometimes hard to do it...... i have been there...... i am actually still there.....
what i mean by that, is i had a couple of girls that were psychotic, and i had to do it, not sure if this girl is, but might be borderline.... then the i still am, i married a girl i should/could of ran from, but didn't and it all worked out. got these from here, and love every minute of it
i mean this is about a yr ago, but you get the drift
Name:  IMG_0344.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  68.1 KB

Old 11-06-2007, 11:46 AM
5th Gear

...so easy to say those words...."run, run fast"
but sometimes love grabs your heart and won't let go no matter what your head tells you.
so true[&o][&o]

Old 11-06-2007, 03:52 PM
4th Gear

sorry i didnt read peoples comments but i read what you said... so if someone said this sorry... but....

she seems like someone who is really important to you. And has been for a long time...

as much as it sucks id just stay friends with her, because sometimes a boyfriend girlfriend situation can mess not only that up, but mess up a relationship as even just friends...

she'll send you some signals though... as in if she wants something serious, or if she wants just friends. And by what you said and how you feel for her, id take what you can get.

just my 2 cents

Old 11-07-2007, 01:50 PM
4th Gear

this is how you learn....from experience.
from each relationship you take away something, both good and bad.
eventually if you're lucky, you end up with a person than encompassesa combination of all the good things you experienced.
I've definitely learned a thing or two..but its not over

Old 11-07-2007, 01:58 PM
4th Gear

ok, am i misreading this? you said that she broke up with him, but is still messing around with him

you take her to homecoming and she wants to take you aside and fool around?

i would say run, run fast..... this girl has no clue what she wants..... they broke up, but still "hang out?"

that sounds like they are falling into their old routine...... she is not worth your time or effort...... don't tell her it is "him or me", but don't give her all your feelings and then get shat upon

move on..... start hanging out with other girls and if she comes back..... play it safe, take it slow, cause she might be hanging out with you now, cause you are off-limits...... you could be the ugliest guy in the world with the worst personality and sometimes the hottest girl might want you cause you are off limits/not their norm..........

like said above, i am glade i don't have to play these games anymore
She broke up with him, and nearly two months after he'd still hug her or touch her in public. For the last three weeks she shuns him if he even tries to, so he stopped. But yes, he still gives her a ride home on half days.

They broke up but they wanna be best friends, its a similar group of friends so they see each other everyday and I doubt that will change since we are all seniors in highschool. Its very highschool and unrealistic for them to be bestfriends if you ask me, and I dont see what she even gains from that.. he cheated on her. But what am I gonna do, tell her she cant hang out with him when Im not even in a BF position? Hell no, besides thats not my personality. And when shes in a relationship she will not CHEAT. WILL NOT.. Shes loyal.

She coulda easily pulled me aside and fooled around, but she didnt..... She said she wanted to, and she wished we were a couple that night. This was 4 days before she broke up with her BF and she'd been telling him its coming. But she still didnt.. and wouldn't cheat on him.

Yeah the routine is definitely dead, or appears to be so anyhow.. Idk what to think, she told him the physical s**t is 100% over and I beleive it is.. But its easy to say that from my point of view because its what I want to believe. And yeah I cant really put her into a "Me or Him" situation cause that will most definitely push her away and make her think Im just like him. He limited her from certain friends and such while they dated.. Im not like that at all. She can hang out with whoever the eff she wants as long as shes loyal and the person doesn't have a harmful influence on her.

And yeah I see what you mean, I've stopped texting her and thinking about her.. or going out of my way for her. I gave her to much of myself and im paying for it I guess. Yeah it does feel like a game at times and it sucks ***.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:06 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287
most girls dont. especially ones coming off a long relationship. i've been in a similar situation Amze. Just confront her about it, tell her your actual feelings and how you feel about the whole situation. She will most likely respond w/ im not sure about anything right now or some crap like that. Then just flat out tell her, you are not going to wait around while she figures everything out. You have been there for her in the past, and she should know your the right guy for her. If she can't make up her mind, turn your *** around and walk away. No point in being with someone whose not fully into you (unless you just wana cop some dome) Then every time your around her afterwards, do little things to see if you can make her jealous and definitely start flirting with other girls. If she decides she wants to be with you, congrats, if not just move on, it wasn't meant to be
I did confront her, and she told me shes second guessing everything cause if she enters it she wants it to work. I know shes afraid of being hurt, and she doesn't know what to do now that shes actually vulnerable to me. And I understand that.. she just left a relationship that lasted a year, and was her first true love.. its tough to move on from that. Thats exactly what she responded with when i brought it up, I did end up getting sappy and straight up telling her EXACTLY how I currently feel about her (In a note because im a pvssy) after I talked to her on the phone about it... I can tell her I like her alot, and simple stuff but sappy s**t face to face is very hard for me to do.. so I wrote it down and was as honest as I could be. She never brought it up, but she also had a broken phone 3 days after I gave it to her. So idk, I'm not gonna bring it up and ask cause thats weird... I wont wait forever thats for sure, I'm not nessecarily looking to have a GF right now. But I did want that with her, she does something for me that alot of girls just don't.. and I've been around many different girls who all have theres plus's and negatives.. Im picky as fvck and what I want doesn't make much sense[&:] And yeah I really have been there for her, the past 4-5 months.....and just one month ago she was telling me she cant start dating me till shes fully over her EX and can be 100% devoted to me. Which felt good to hear, but now that her and him are totally done she realizes I wanna persue what she said.. and shes skeptical apparently.

And yeah thats definitely a good idea.. Ill try man. I hate playing games with people though, but I guess thats how it goes.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:09 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: railrunner

been there. Bad habit alarm is ringing , you're just not hearing it yet. No need to be cold, treat her like a friend but avoid one on one contact. Make yourself scarce and you will find you'll get over her pretty quickly. Otherwise you will get into this perpetual loop in which you really will start getting hurt and building resentment. No way to go throough life -all negative. The right girl will surface and sweetie is right, there are many right girls....each different and wonderful in their own way. Given your youth, you need a taste of all of this to appreciate the really good ones that come around later.
Appreciate the help man.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:11 PM
4th Gear

it is easy to say those words and sometimes hard to do it...... i have been there...... i am actually still there.....
what i mean by that, is i had a couple of girls that were psychotic, and i had to do it, not sure if this girl is, but might be borderline.... then the i still am, i married a girl i should/could of ran from, but didn't and it all worked out. got these from here, and love every minute of it
i mean this is about a yr ago, but you get the drift
That gives me hope man, its just really tough when your in the actually position and you know that if you can get things to the point where you want them to be.. it'd work. But when Ex's are involved.. its a mess.

Not that Im looking for kids or anything, but its always nice to hear a story like that.

Thanks