Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What should I do (2)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 04:17 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: What should I do (2)

When someone gets a call or text from their bf or gf they tend to like a private conversation and walk away from the crowd. Sooo if you walk away to talk she will get the impression that you are talking to someone else, which in turn sparks that wonderful feeling of jealousy. (at least if she is interested)

Another thing you could do is hit the silent button and put the phone back in your pocket.

You have been chasing this girl for long enough its time you let her start chasing you.

Old 11-05-2007, 04:58 PM
4th Gear

no drama if she persist to cause it turn your back on her

Old 11-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i think we need a "dear abby" thread for all the trauma. we'll call it "Dear Audi"
(i never knew guys went thru this stuff too.....)

good luck.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

i think we need a "dear abby" thread for all the trauma. we'll call it "Dear Audi"

good luck.
lol

Well sweetee we are human you know! (We just dont act like it sometimes)

Old 11-05-2007, 05:40 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

good luck.
you have no idea

someties we have it worse (have you ever heard of male PMS?)

Old 11-06-2007, 12:02 AM
4th Gear

Hmm.. Alright I got ya..

I've decided to exit the situation and back off, I wont ignore her. But Im also not gonna go out of my way to be there for her or ask to hangout anymore. F**k it, if she wants me she'll come back... I just dont see how a human can go from wanting you and telling you one thing a month ago (when she was broken up with her bf for about a month) to a month later and changing. Maybe Im not like that.. maybe its just women. But whatever I need to start focusing on other things and possibly just move on. Hate telling myself this[X(]

Old 11-06-2007, 12:31 AM
4th Gear

Thats some good advice VNV, appreciate it. I sorta feel like this is a game sometimes and im getting played. Right now I feel like she used me to get over her BF or some s**t which is a horrible feeling. She claims she is now over him, but I know she had a hell of a time getting over him.. and really I dont think she is fully over him. At all.. she still spends time with him and they wanna be "best friends".....ha...

I'm gonna back out and not go out of my way to be there for her, if she needs me or wants me for comfort I suppose I will do that for her. But IDK.. right now I wanna regroup and head toward the future. If she ends up running back for me then it was meant to be, if not.. then not so much.

Eitherway, Im not regretful whats taken place. I coulda done some stuff differently but who knows if that woulda helped.. I gave this girl alot of myself and I dont think I should have so soon.. We will wait and see.

Thanks though VNV.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Amze
Eitherway, Im not regretful whats taken place. I coulda done some stuff differently but who knows if that woulda helped.. I gave this girl alot of myself and I dont think I should have so soon.. We will wait and see.
Thanks though VNV.
this is how you learn....from experience.
from each relationship you take away something, both good and bad.
eventually if you're lucky, you end up with a person than encompassesa combination of all the good things you experienced.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Tech Guru

ok, am i misreading this? you said that she broke up with him, but is still messing around with him

you take her to homecoming and she wants to take you aside and fool around?

i would say run, run fast..... this girl has no clue what she wants..... they broke up, but still "hang out?"

that sounds like they are falling into their old routine...... she is not worth your time or effort...... don't tell her it is "him or me", but don't give her all your feelings and then get shat upon

move on..... start hanging out with other girls and if she comes back..... play it safe, take it slow, cause she might be hanging out with you now, cause you are off-limits...... you could be the ugliest guy in the world with the worst personality and sometimes the hottest girl might want you cause you are off limits/not their norm..........

like said above, i am glade i don't have to play these games anymore

Old 11-06-2007, 11:24 AM

...so easy to say those words...."run, run fast"
but sometimes love grabs your heart and won't let go no matter what your head tells you.