Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What kind of grooming does a cat need?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 12:38 PM
1st Gear
Default What kind of grooming does a cat need?

What kind of grooming does a cat need? I have long wanted to have a pet, but it seems to me that I will not be able to take care of him properly

Old 07-26-2020, 09:34 AM
Banned

In principle, there is nothing complicated here. Use three different bowls to feed your cats, one for water, one for dry food, and one for wet food. Be sure to wash your bowls thoroughly and change the water regularly. Do not store opened canned food with wet food for more than one day in the refrigerator, this will help prevent poisoning of your pet.

Old 07-27-2020, 07:36 AM
1st Gear

You need to take care of the cat depending on its breed. I have a pet this breed - Nebelung. Cats of this breed behave nobly in any situation. They do not impose their communication on the owner, they just need to be close to him. In relation to strangers, they behave cautiously: it must take some time before the Nibelung begins to trust a new person. These cats are picky about everything and tend to associate only with those they like. The Nibelung usually chooses one family member with whom he spends all his time. And caring for my pet is not difficult at all. Due to its unusual structure, the wool of the Nibelungs is completely not prone to felting, which greatly simplifies its care. However, cats still need to be brushed several times a week. During periods of molting, which occurs in autumn and spring, this should be done more often. The pet should be bathed depending on the degree of contamination of the coat, but at least once every six months. At the same time, you should not use products with coloring pigments - this will only spoil the unique natural shade of the coat. It also fades after prolonged exposure to the sun. In addition, the teeth of the Nibelung should be kept clean. Cats of this breed have good health, and to maintain the beauty of their coat, you need to carefully monitor their diet. The diet should be balanced, enriched with vitamins and minerals.