Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What the feck is it with girls and cats??

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007 | 02:45 PM
|
3rd Gear
Default RE: What the **** is it with girls and cats??

case and point.. last night at the gym.. when i had broken up with my GF i met this girl at my last gym Steph.. so freaking cute.. this little nurse..we met up a few times at a few bars down town for a few drinks nothing crazy, one of those girls that knows she is hot so she kind of seams put off by alot of attention.. I asked her out on a real date she gave me the I work alot f crazy hours BS (she is a nurse) she switched gyms a while back and i just switched.. saw her at the new gym.. now im back with my GF this girl asks me if I want to come over her apartment and have dinner.. said it would be nice to catch up and hang out.. WTF is this crap.. where was she 5 months ago..lol

Old 01-17-2007 | 03:05 PM

thats how it always works bro... we all have "dry spells". Case in point - I went 4 months without really chasing any tail, trying to get my life straightened out so to speak. I meet the girl I am with now, and next thing you know, I've got other girls telling me they like me, and want to spend time together, one actually stopped by my house the other day, just to say "hi". Its like as soon as they know I've got someone, and can't (i should say won't) do anything with them, they are swarming all over the place. Its just how it works man... I guess forbidden fruit is sweeter.

Old 01-17-2007 | 03:10 PM
|
3rd Gear

it always comes in waves it either feast of famon.. so messed up.. i didnt say no, i just said maybe next week..lol dinner is harmless right..lol.. nah i couldnt.. I know we would end up in her bed im not like that

Old 01-17-2007 | 03:19 PM

That ish sucks doesn't it? You know its being handed to you on a silver platter, but you can't even take a little nibble of it. I'v never cheated on a girl, nor will I ever. Its hard to describe how bad you want the other girl, but you want her and those damn morals kick in.

Old 01-17-2007 | 03:48 PM
|
3rd Gear

cheeting is under rated..lol did i say that i mean over rated..

Old 01-17-2007 | 06:34 PM
1st Gear

thats just life guys ....... my theory is women can smell desperation so when your single its no way....
but when your with a women your all " im gettin some" so you dont give off the scent !!!!
not only that but i belive women see a guy whios got a partner and think she knows somethin i dont ,,, she can see past his ..(bad) qualitys hes got good ones what are they? hes a catch why?

Old 01-17-2007 | 08:24 PM

That and women are competitive when it comes to each other. They always want to out-do the next girl and make her think that she is better than the her. If one girl "steals" another girl's guy, she thinks that the guy either a)finds her more attractive than the othergirlb)must really like her or c)just hates the other girl and will do anything to **** her off. Usually its "a" that she's thinking, and fact of the matter is, if the guy cheats he just wanted a piece of ***, 9 times out of 10, I'd say my buddy's have cheated with women less attractive than their partners, only because it was an easy lay.