Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What the feck is it with girls and cats??

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007 | 01:18 PM
Default RE: What the **** is it with girls and cats??

I like the comment about if a cat bites it is just playing... dogs play-bite, I am pretty sure that unless its a kitten, if it biting you, it aint fvckin around....

Old 01-17-2007 | 01:21 PM
|
3rd Gear

yea my dog play bites, but its more like a harmells just her teath barley touching my fingers.. this dam cat breaks the skin.. fuckk that

Old 01-17-2007 | 01:27 PM

I hate cats.... they're so useless. If a girl argues with you about the pointlessness (is that a word?) of a cat, get her a dog, and she'll eventually understand what you're saying. I'm definately a dog lover though... and every dog loves me, its kinda wierd.

Old 01-17-2007 | 01:37 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

wow, were all three pages about cats? i didn't read em.

anyway......you etiher love cats or hate em.
(i, myself do not care for the things.)

my advise? either get used to the cats or find a new girlfriend.

Old 01-17-2007 | 01:45 PM
|
3rd Gear

dam so its like that kelly.. Like I tell all my friends I give her 5 months.. she wants a ring.. im not ready might never be, its hard, i was a late bloomer, I love her to death she makes me really happy but im just not done being single.. met her at 19 she was my first real GF we broke up for a year and i dated a ton of girls.. couldnt find anyone better missed her so much was lucky she took me back.. but i still have that itch once in a while.. shes not going to wait for ever.. but i really really hate cats

Old 01-17-2007 | 02:20 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

first. don't marry her for a while...i'd say a LONG while. enjoy your time being single and have fun while you're young......OTHERWISE.....problems can pop up later.

second.it's ok to hate cats. just don't try to be nice to it anymore...obviously, smores doesn't like johnnybravo and johnny bravo doesn't like smores. keep your distance. it's her cat. she can feed it and take care of it. as far as you are concerned, it's like a piece of furniture or something.

BUT... i think it's reasonable for you toONLY ALLOWthe one cat. and when it dies, then you get a dog, a fish or a turtle.

MAYBEyou could walk around with a pepper shaker hidden in your sleeve and when you're around the cat, make yourself sneeze and say....."honey, i think i'm alergic to cats!"

Old 01-17-2007 | 02:25 PM
|
3rd Gear

ha.. to be honest I realy tried.. i even went to the shelter and picked this little fuucker out with her..its not that i dont like the cat.. its just that i dont like any cats.. and when they freaking start clawing at you or biteing you when your just being nice and petting it then i have a problem

Old 01-17-2007 | 02:28 PM

Just remember, if you keep yourself up, its a lot easier for a 40 yr old guy to marry a 28 yr old gorgeous girl, than it is for a 40 yr old woman, to marry a guy, PERIOD. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but statistically (referring to info from The Colbert Report, and Newsweek). So keep your options open.. you'll know you've found the right one when you find her.

Old 01-17-2007 | 02:31 PM
|
3rd Gear

dude I find the "right girl" every day atleast twice a day..lol

Old 01-17-2007 | 02:39 PM

LMFAO, thats classic.

Quick Reply: What the feck is it with girls and cats??