Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What the feck is it with girls and cats??

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007 | 09:08 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: What the **** is it with girls and cats??

ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

Smoke a little too much, eh?
Oh, I did enough of that in college. Art school, ya know...Been pounding coffee all day, trying to kick the cola addiction I am suffering from. Hell, ya gotta have one vice, or twelve.

100th Post! Yeah, I'm the dork that keeps track. Just happy to notbe a noob anymore.I am sure I will get to the point where it doesn't matter anymore.

Old 01-17-2007 | 02:22 AM
1st Gear

just get a dog, solve the problem real quick, unless its one of those lame dogs that likes cats.

Old 01-17-2007 | 03:31 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4
I like my solution, im going to take a ****t in the cats liter box...
ROFL!!! I laughed so hard it hurt...AWDaholic explained it correctly. Arguements with women are always about something other than the obvious, and it usually has something to do with her hidden insecurity/uncertainty.

Old 01-17-2007 | 04:32 AM
2nd Gear

I completely sympathize with you, i f*cking hate cats..... they are such a pointless animal to own..... and nothing smells worse than cat urine.

Old 01-17-2007 | 04:44 AM

proposed MAN LAW:

girlfriends/spouses are only allowed one cat to ever live in your house, you are not required to care for the cat, and once it dies (even if it is by "accident") that is it, no more cats.

MAN LAW?!

Old 01-17-2007 | 05:14 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: mnaudi

If you dump her though she may end up a crazy old lady with a house full of cats! Is that any way to treat another human being? Then she dies and the cats eat her and reproduce into a line of flesh eating Psycho Katz that will hunt down you and your decendants to repay you for the suffering you caused their Queen! Oh the Humanity! Then the Armed forces will be called to your city and forced to destroy everything 'cuz the little bastards hide in walls and behind refrigerators and the only way to stop them will be an army of Cyborg Dogz, which in an ironic turn of the natural order will become the servants of the Psycho Katz and will enlist the help of Genetically Altered Rodents from a lab somewhere in the Neveada desert. Overrun, the Armed forces will retreat to Floating Fortresses, only to be decimated by legions of Super-Inteligent Beluga whales. The end of mankind will come. But soon the Cyborg Dogz will decay, with noanimals with opposable thumbs to repair them, the Catz will rediscover their inate hatred of Rodents, and the seas will dry up from the constant dumping of Industrial Strength Kitty Poop Sand. Soon all that will be left on earth will be crabgrassand cockroaches.

Is it worth it? Let her keep the cat. Or we will all blame you.
Yeah, I've actually got an Aunt Margaret like that... it ain't pretty...

Luck was on my side, she not only had a cat, but 2 dogs, a parrot, a gecko, a hamster and oddly enough - no fish...

Old 01-17-2007 | 05:49 AM
5th Gear

MAN LAW !!
ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

proposed MAN LAW:

girlfriends/spouses are only allowed one cat to ever live in your house, you are not required to care for the cat, and once it dies (even if it is by "accident") that is it, no more cats.

MAN LAW?!

Old 01-17-2007 | 10:43 AM
Site Moderator

Luckily enough, I'm allergic to cats. Even my family members will lock their cats up in a dark room if I'm over.

If a dog bit you on the hand it would be put to sleep. But if a cat does it, it's just playing and being friendly. F that. If a cat bites me I'm chucking the hairball out the window.

Use these tools to persuade her.

http://www.crazycatladies.org/
http://www.stupid.com/stat/CCLF.html

If you really want to mess with her, look up "Splat the Road Kill Kat." Then get it for her as a gift or put it in an obvious location.

Old 01-17-2007 | 11:07 AM
1st Gear

ok !!!!!!!!
if she knew you hated cats when you got together then it is un fair to now push the issue!!
what does she hate ? relationships are about comprimise( she hates snakes/spiders)(you get one !)

or i like the road kill point that baconbait makes , tell her how many cats get knocked down in the road , if that does nt put her off and she still gets one then lie in wait one night in your audi,,, and kerbamb splat ....... take it back to the house and tell her you found it like that !!

you know what i hate cats ,w ith a few exceptions this is true of most guys , i think its cos there sneeky little fu***rs and we feel that ,on the other hand women just see a cute little ball of fur ...

i could rant about this all day .... if you really dont like them , then its not a case of what was said before about which means more your hatered of cats or love for your girl.. if she knows that , then she should nt put you in that position to decide !! make her make that choice say me or the cat!!!! then run it over any way out of spite ......

Old 01-17-2007 | 12:38 PM
|
3rd Gear

I think if i said me or the cat she might take the cat..lol

but she finally sees it my way, she says all she needs is one cat so i guess we are good.. I just dont want a house full of the little fuuckers thats not right..

Quick Reply: What the feck is it with girls and cats??