Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What the feck is it with girls and cats??

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:57 PM
Default RE: What the **** is it with girls and cats??

You could always turn off the water to the toilet, flush it a couple times so theres no water in the bowl, and drop a duece, then proceed to explain to her that is how you feel when you come home and can smell catshit. It'll get worse bro, soon she'll wait a couple days to clean the litter box, and you'll end up doing it out of anger, then you'll be feeding the fvcker too. I went through all this with my ex's bishon frise/poodle. She was great with it at first, then stopped caring, so I took the damn thing out 3 times a day, and fed it, and watered it, and played with it cuz it was soo damn hyper. It was like a fashion accessory to that *****, and sad really.

I only like working dogs, if it can retrieve, or flush, or hunt,its a dog worth having. I love my dogs, and they love cats.... or at least the way they taste.

Old 01-16-2007 | 06:04 PM
|
3rd Gear

I would let the thing starve b4 i fed it, and I use to live in a room with two other guys one of which was the most unclean person you will ever meet.. I can deal with a nasty smell if there is a reason or purpose behind it.. she wouldnt ever do that or pull that shitt though she is way to ****...

and cat hair can be just as bad if not worse then dog hair

Old 01-16-2007 | 06:10 PM
4th Gear

Well if you loose this battle she's got you for ever. This can be a hint of what to expect in the future. You are deff. an out going and charismatic person and if she is not willing to compromise with you on this what's next.

Old 01-16-2007 | 06:13 PM
Site Moderator

If the dog hair is a problem you can always get a dog that doesnt shed...i.e. a labradoodle or soemthing liek that.

on teh other hand with the cat scratching thing you can have it declawed.

Old 01-16-2007 | 06:18 PM
|
3rd Gear

haha i tried the whole declawed idea it is rathe inhumane i will give her that, i wouldnt really want to do it, its a really painfull porcedure they just realy pull the suckers out with a pair of medical plyers.. not fun..
I really dont mind the one cat... i just stay away from it, and call it stupid all the time.. she gets mad and I laugh.. its not like i beat the thing... I even put together all the gay little things she buys for it.. granted I may complain a little while i do it.. but i complain when she asked me to do anything so its no different..

Old 01-16-2007 | 07:55 PM
1st Gear

damn it, I like kats!

Old 01-16-2007 | 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Ninam

damn it, I like kats!
Puss

Old 01-16-2007 | 08:05 PM
1st Gear

probably

Old 01-16-2007 | 08:54 PM
2nd Gear

If you dump her though she may end up a crazy old lady with a house full of cats! Is that any way to treat another human being? Then she dies and the cats eat her and reproduce into a line of flesh eating Psycho Katz that will hunt down you and your decendants to repay you for the suffering you caused their Queen! Oh the Humanity! Then the Armed forces will be called to your city and forced to destroy everything 'cuz the little bastards hide in walls and behind refrigerators and the only way to stop them will be an army of Cyborg Dogz, which in an ironic turn of the natural order will become the servants of the Psycho Katz and will enlist the help of Genetically Altered Rodents from a lab somewhere in the Neveada desert. Overrun, the Armed forces will retreat to Floating Fortresses, only to be decimated by legions of Super-Inteligent Beluga whales. The end of mankind will come. But soon the Cyborg Dogz will decay, with noanimals with opposable thumbs to repair them, the Catz will rediscover their inate hatred of Rodents, and the seas will dry up from the constant dumping of Industrial Strength Kitty Poop Sand. Soon all that will be left on earth will be crabgrassand cockroaches.

Is it worth it? Let her keep the cat. Or we will all blame you.

Old 01-16-2007 | 09:00 PM

Smoke a little too much, eh?

Quick Reply: What the feck is it with girls and cats??