Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What the feck is it with girls and cats??

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:26 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: What the **** is it with girls and cats??

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

if that dont work than im afraid your out of luck. you wont win this arguement. flip the **** on your girlfriend and tell her if she cares about you, she wont get all the cats. you let her have the one even tho you hated them you ok'ed it since you care about her. time for her to do the same.
+1

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:32 PM
|
3rd Gear

I like my solution, im going to take a shitt in the cats liter box...

worth a shot.. ill try anything at this point.. if this dosent get resolved soon and we dont go back to boning i may have to find a new home for my bone..

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:34 PM
5th Gear

hahaha DO IT

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:38 PM
|
3rd Gear

dont temp me.. i think that might cause more problems but you never know.. if its a huge beast of a dump its all over but if its just like little ***** of **** i might be ok

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:42 PM
5th Gear

lol oh man that might be a bad idea but still sounds funny
ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

dont temp me.. i think that might cause more problems but you never know.. if its a huge beast of a dump its all over but if its just like little ***** of **** i might be ok

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:43 PM
Site Moderator

lol...AWDaholics response was spot on...

But yeah, i think youre making a compromise by saying you will handle one and she isnt compromising at all in the situation. You dont like them but are willing to tolerate it a bit and she isnt listening to youre needs.

I personally am an animal lover..but am not that fond of cats... i mean, i like them.. but love dogs muchmuch more.. You can actually do stuff with dogs... and dogs are MORE affectionate than are cats... Only reason why cats are less maintainence is because their $hit is smaller that they can do it in a box.

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:46 PM
|
3rd Gear

hey my dox atleast lets me know when it wants to take a dump.. with the cat there in no warning you just smell it.. they may not crap in a box but they know not to shitt on the carpet (for the most part)

I love animals, just dont like cats.. dont realy know why, just dont like them..

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:47 PM

I fuuuckin hate cats too, my ex's brother had brought a kitten home one day, and for no reason whatsoever, it would come flying across the house just to attack my leg, sinking its claws and teeth into it. I love dogs, at least they are loyal and will listen, and serve a purpose. I have hunting dogs, for hunting, thats the main reason we got them, but they are also a part of the family. The dog hair sucks, yes, but we just vacuum everyday, and If I have good clothes on I don't let them around me. Cats on the other hand love to **** on things (i.e. furniture), they scratch the living hell out of everything, even if they have a fvckin scratching post, and their litter boxes fvcking stink. It doesn't matter if you clean it everyday or not, when I walk into a house with cats, I can always smell it, and its nasty. My dogs at least go to the door when they want to **** or ****, and when I let them outside, I don't have to watch them, cuz they aren't going to jump over the fence (anymore.. my dad's dog has like 5 foot hops, but she knows better than to jump over the fence now). Plus my dogs can scare the living **** out of the postman, friends, and anyone else they don't know coming to the door. I've never seen my buddy as scared as when he just opened my front door, not knowing I had 2 labs, and they both freaked out on his ***.

my theory - cats are stupid, tell her its either the cat (and cat ideas) goes, or she does. If she decides to, its a win-win, the cats will be gone too.

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:48 PM
5th Gear

im pretty sure its cuz they are really aliens... seriously

hey my dox atleast lets me know when it wants to take a dump.. with the cat there in no warning you just smell it.. they may not crap in a box but they know not to shitt on the carpet (for the most part)

I love animals, just dont like cats.. dont realy know why, just dont like them..

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:50 PM
4th Gear

LOL that would be classic you should tape it. Wait i take that back just tape her reaction when she goes to clean it. I bet the cat will REALLY hate you after sh**n on his box.

Quick Reply: What the feck is it with girls and cats??