Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What the feck is it with girls and cats??

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007 | 04:45 PM
|
3rd Gear
Default What the **** is it with girls and cats??

my girlfriend and I have been battleing about cats.. I dont like them.. at all to be honest, cant really stand them but she loves them, i spend the weekend at her apartment and she wanted a car so i was like whatever im not there all the time.. well she is freaking obbsessed with the thing.. Smores this smores that.. she talks about the little Fuucker likes its her kid.. i was petting the dam thing this weekend trying to be nice, the peace of shiiit digs into my hand thats all beat up from the accident, bites me to a point where two of its freaking teath penitrate the skin then i pill my hand away (like any normal person who had just been bitten) and the fuucker scratched the **** out of my had.. now im standing there bleeding all over the place and i got pissed and just flicked the little hellions paw, now im the fing bad guy..
well this spawned an even bigger gay fight, she wants to be a fauster home for these little fuuckheads when she gets a house.. I said hell fuucking no, i dont mind one of these little bastards around im not dealing with 2 or 3 or even more.. she knows i hates them, i really tried but guess what i still hate them.. no way am i dealing with a whole house of them..
now she is all pissed because i hate cats.. I just got off the phone with her.. I was like News flash Danielle, you freaking knew since day one i hated cats when i went to your freaking parents house, you showed me you cat and i was like big guess as to what i said 5 years ago.. your right " wow I dont like cats" no freaking surpise there..
now she wont even talk to me.. she was like im going to do what i want to do.. you dont want to house full of cats i dont want a house full of gym equipment.. i was like well then thats not a problem, like i have told you many times b4, I think thats stupid, and i would never use home gym equipment.. thats why i pay 50 bucks a months to belong to you guessed it a fuucking gym.. she didnt say a word and now she wont talk to me..
what the hell..

Old 01-16-2007 | 04:54 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: What the **** is it with girls and cats??

That suck's... This is a battle you will never win! Unless........ You go to the pound get a dog that is know to HATE cats and bring it home. [:-]

Now understand that this will also terminate your relationship with the g/f.

Old 01-16-2007 | 04:56 PM
Senior Administrator

sounds liek She's tryN to drive a wedge...

It's not that She likes them ALL THAT MUCH! She's just tryN to find out if YOU'LL still like HER, in spite of the cats. "If you LOVE me enough you'll LOVE <insert name of whatever retarded thing Men say they DON'T like, HERE>, too!"

You need to have a CALM, unantogonistic discussion (not fight, DE-scuss-SHUN) with Her about Her Passive-Agressive tendencies. She MAY be doing it to compensate for your gi-NORM-us, intimidating size.

//takes off dear-abby hat, and gowes back to sit in teh corner, facing the wall

Old 01-16-2007 | 04:58 PM
5th Gear

lol thats a shitty situation man, id say ditch the woman but at that point you need to decide if your feelings for her are stronger than your dislike for cats....

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:06 PM
4th Gear

I totally sympathize with you on this one. At least cats can take care of themselves a little. Try dating a chick with dogs. You're out having a good time and then "We've got to go take the dogs out" comes up. I'm thinking "Wtf? If I wanted to have to run home to take care of something I would adopt a kid from Somalia or some $hit." It doesn't stop there either because you got dog hair everywhere, so on all your clothes,and you have to take the damn thing out when it is raining or freezing cold at night. If you want a dog, live somewhere with a big yard and let the dog live outside. Those are the cool dogs anyway.Don't even get me started on doggie outfits or people that let their dogs sleep in bed with them. I like animals fine, but sometimes I think it is all too much of a hassle. I just started seeing a girl with no pets and it is much better.

I will say that what you are dealing with is the kind of crap that leads to break-ups. So if you want to stick it out with this one, then you better start getting used to it. You can weight the pros & cons of doing that.

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:10 PM
4th Gear

Cats are like girls nice and clean and affectionate, case in point. PLus cats arent too bad if you raise them right, my cat had the loyalty of dog with the cleanliness of cat. true story, i raised him from a little kitten after his mum died giving birth, fed himmeat scraps, potty trained him, made him a gaurd dog for the ducklings i had. sadly when i left pakistan he started drinking and cat fighting and messing around with other cats, he finally dies of livercancer about 2 years ago.

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:12 PM
4th Gear

LOL i just noticed all these cat ads at the botom of the page.

2nd Gear

i have a cat, you cant win against em, man. we've had cats all my life, im so used to em that i dont mind em at all, you just have to get used to em

|
3rd Gear

Ha.. Im not going t live with 20 cats thats for dam sure.. I love her to death, but its either me or the catts.. I told her one would be fine but im not dealing with multiple cats.. F-that.. and i dont want then in my garage so thats out of the question.. WTF.. it was my idea to go get a cat at the shelter.. little did I know it would lead to this BS.. I thought i was already doing something nice.

Old 01-16-2007 | 05:21 PM
5th Gear

simple solution- tell her to get a job at the pound or some animal shelter. she can play with cats all day long but YOU wont have to deal with them. when shes home she can have the ONE cat and you can stay away from it.

if that dont work than im afraid your out of luck. you wont win this arguement. flip the **** on your girlfriend and tell her if she cares about you, she wont get all the cats. you let her have the one even tho you hated them you ok'ed it since you care about her. time for her to do the same.

Quick Reply: What the feck is it with girls and cats??