Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WHAT A FAG! US Soldier throws puppy off a cliff!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 04:17 PM
2nd Gear
Default WHAT A ***! US Soldier throws puppy off a cliff!

This ******* should get his nuts put in a vice grip, there is no excuse for this.

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231

What a douche, you know since that innocent puppy was such a threat to our national security and all...

Old 03-03-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: WHAT A ***! US Soldier throws puppy off a cliff!

that just made me sick to my stomach. MP his *** and bring him back for animal cruelty

Old 03-03-2008, 04:27 PM
4th Gear

I want to hit that guy.

Old 03-03-2008, 04:31 PM
2nd Gear

Not real. That wasn't a real dog. Puppies don't sit still ever, we all know this. It only started "yelping in the air, and somehow the yelping sounded just as loud as it did in the beginning even though it got further and further away. Most dogs yelp WHEN they get hurt, not before. Why would a puppy be in the desert, alone. Come on now.

Old 03-03-2008, 04:41 PM
4th Gear

[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 03-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Administrator

I have to agree, I don't think it is real.

It looked real the first time I saw it and saw the guy's comment and analized it. [8D]

Old 03-03-2008, 04:45 PM
4th Gear

Sadly it's real.

Just goes to show how stupid indivuals can become when there's no supervision....

Old 03-03-2008, 05:00 PM
2nd Gear

How do you know it is real Palindari?

I guess even if it ISN'T real they are still sick ****'s for even thinking like this...

Old 03-03-2008, 05:41 PM
4th Gear

See, this is probably one of those guys whose only really practical option in life was to join the military, because he was too much of a douchebag to be successful in the private sector. I hope he gets horribly mangled by an IED and then lives the rest of his pathetic life in a wheel chair, alone, feeling miserable and sorry for himself.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:42 PM
4th Gear

Well the question is - why would you think it's fake?

You can't abitrarily dismiss something just because you would think no one in their right mind would do such a thing - especially an American soldier.

As for AZ's assessment, if you've dealt with dogs - holding them by the scruff of the neck is normal and some breeds are docile - so that fact that it wasn't moving is not proof.

The yelping sound - in a box canyon can do funny things. I'll touch on that in a moment. Dogs yelp we they are hurt - but also when they are scared. What dog wouldn't be flying through the air?

As for dogs in the desert - there are plenty. Even in the middle east.

But if you watch the video - the way the body flies - if it were fake it wouldn't wobble from the dog kicking it's legs trying to save itself. Fake stuffed animals "float" funny - just like in the movies when they toss a body off a building - you can tell a fake from a real stunt double.

So the only two possible conclusions you can get is that it was alive or it was already dead and then you have an explanation to the yelping sound not fitting. Perhaps they found a dead puppy and decided to pull a prank - would also explain the way the one soldier acted when he was about to pet it - he pulled back - because it was already dead??

Either way it's not good imagery to send out to the world. Even throwing dead puppies off a cliff is seriously wrong...[&o]

Quick Reply: WHAT A FAG! US Soldier throws puppy off a cliff!